I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Wanna See What I Bought on Rudolph's Day????

 It's Rudolph Day!!!  The 25th of every Month is Rudolph Day!!

I want to Thank everyone who visited and commented on my good friend Anne Marie's Home decorated for Christmas.....
If you missed it, please click HERE

And thanks to all who linked up to Fluster's Creative Muster's Linky party which I got to Co Host as a result of the Post on Anne Marie's Home decorated for Christmas being the Most Viewed from the previous week's party!!
Thanks so much , Robin!!

She even made me a Button for A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!! Check it out on my Side Bar!!!

I am half way through visiting all the participants of the party so please be patient with me and I will eventually get to visit all of your posts!!!!

If you missed the post on A Tour of Anne Marie Bedroom, Please click HERE

I was wondering what I would post about today on Rudolph Day....

I went to Michaels this morning , looking to see if anything was left from Christmas and specificly looking to see if they had did this yet or if I had missed it......
 Yep, you are seeing that right......

Grab Bags for $2.00!!!!

When seasonal decor does not sell at 90% off, they make up grab bags for $2.00 each to get rid of it.

I found this out last year after Valentine's Day when I bought several bags.......

I bought 6 bags for $2.00 each, spending $12.00 on the bags.

Now I knew that there was a lot of Kid's things in the bags but I figured that I would take my chances and give the Kids stuff to a Co Worker of mine who has 4 grandchildren.

 Her daughter has 3 of her own, adopted one that she fostered and currently is fostering another little girl and may be adopting her and her baby sister.  It takes a special type of person to do things like that. Plus she works for the local School District in the library. She has a Master's Degree in Library Science.

Bag # 1
 Definitely worth the $2.00.  I knew these were in that bag!!! LOL!

Bag # 2
 The Santa Kits will go to my Co Worker ......
 The cards and the clothes pins for Crafts were again, worth the $2.00!

Bag # 3
 I will be keeping these things......
 What the heck is a head massager???????
 I will be trying it on Joe!! LOL!

And this is a Bottle Cozy, perfect for my water bottle!

Bag # 4
 Pay dirt for $2.00!!!!!
 Florals I will use and the sticker books will go to the Kids......

Lots of things for crafting which I will keep some and the rest will go to the Kids.....
 Like those birdhouses which I will be keeping......
 The foam stockings and gingerbread man makes a great template for a pattern.....

Bag  # 5
 Now what the heck are the chances of me buying a Grab Bag containing a stocking with a D on it ??????

Get it...D for Debbie!!!

LOL!
 Lots of goodies in that one too!!

And Bag # 6
More florals and a few craft kits for the Kids......
  All in all, I think I got my monies worth and I am sure that my Co Worker will be thrilled with the goodies that I will be bring her tonight for her grandchildren!!

I have been re-decorating the house for Winter and Valentine's Day.

I am still not finished but I have used some of the things that I bought after Christmas this year ....

If you missed my post over on my regular blog, Debbie-Dabble , on Embracing Winter in the Kitchen, please click HERE
 And also my post on Valentines in the Kitchen, please click HERE.

That about wraps up the Christmas Season here at A Debbie-Dabble Christmas.

I hope to post every Rudolph's Day during the year but I can't promise anything!!

LOL!

I hope you will continue to Follow me and visit my regular Blog, Debbie-Dabble......

It was a great holiday season!! And I want to THANK YOU for spending the time that you did visiting me here!!

 I will be linking up to these great parties this week:
 
SUNDAY
Seasonal Sunday
That DIY Party
Inspired Sunday( Formerly Vintage View Sunday)
Submarine Sunday
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase 
 Clever Chicks Blog Hop 
Sunday Showcase 



WEDNESDAY 
Wednesdays Make, Bake and Create party
 Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
 Lovely Ladies Linky Party
What's It Wednesday
Wonderful Wednesdays
 HOME Party on Wednesdays
Rednesday 
 Wednesdays Adorned From Above Linky Party
Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop 
 Before and After Party
 Worthwhile Wednesdays 
 Wake Up Wednesdays

Home and Garden Party Thursday
  Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
Time Travel Thursday
 Open House Party
Share Your Cup Thursday
Vintage Thingie Thursday
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Grace at Home Party
All Things Pretty Thursdays
 Create it Thursday 
 Catch a Glimpse Thursday
 Fabulously Frugal Thursdays
This and That Thursdays

FRIDAY
Home Sweet Home Friday
Be Inspired Fridays
Thrifty Things Friday
Simple and Sweet Fridays
 Show and Tell Friday
Tickled Pink Party
 Flaunt It Fridays
 Fabulously Creative Friday Linky Party at Jennifer Rizzo's
 What To Do Weekends
 Eat. Create. Party
Inspire Me Please Weekend Blog Hop
 Inspire Me Fridays 
 Anything Goes Linky Party 
Ladies Only Blog Share Linky Party
The Party Bunch
Friday's Five Features Party
Friday Favorites
 Let's Get Real Friday Party
 Fridays Unfolded Linky Party 
  Feathered Nest Friday
 Fabulous Friday Link Party 
 

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie







14 comments:

  1. Looks like you did hit it right and yes you did get your moneys worth I would say. Wish we had Michaels closer but closest for us is 35 miles either north or south.

    Try to get5 to Jackson every couple of months to go to Sams Club and always have to stop at Michael's.

    Come to think of it I will be right almost beside Jacksons' Monday when I go in for the second lesson on my sewing/embroidery machine. Just may have to leave early Monday.

    Karan

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many lovely Christmas finds! I like everything
    Kisses
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw those bags at Michael's but didn't buy any....shame on me! You got some great stuff Debbie! Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it wasn't so cold I would go to Michael's today :) ..love seeing all your goodies !

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a real haul you found! It's nice you can use the colors for other holidays, like Valentine's Day and St Patrick's Day.

    Noreen
    Crafty Journal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for linking to Happy Tuesday!

    You scored nicely on those grab bags! You never know when it will be hit or miss, but looks like you've got some keepers there!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Debbie, I like that suitcase with the Christmas Tree in it. Cool.. Best wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!!
    What a haul. Our Michael's here doesn't do that ;/ Not sure if I'm crazy you came for Rednesday....LOL
    of course i am!!! You lucky thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my what great treasures you came up with. I love your blog. I am making coffee so I can stay a while. Rhonda @ The Messy Roost

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well you really did get your money's worth for sure!! Thanks for sharing you great bargains at TTF!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bargains galore Debbie. Someone showed me one of those head massagers and said that they loved it. Pretty funny! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bargains galore Debbie. Someone showed me one of those head massagers and said that they loved it. Pretty funny! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great bargains Debbie! I learn something new from you each time I stop in. Thanks so much for linking up with Let's Get Real. It certainly is a pleasure to follow along with your decorating adventures. I need to head out and see if I can find some grab bag treasures.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails