I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Co Hosting Fluster's Creative Muster Linky Party!!

I'm so excited because my post, Anne Marie's Home Tour and 101 lb. Weight Loss,  is this week's feature on Fluster's Creative Muster Linky Party!!!


This post showcased my good friend Anne Marie's beautiful home decorated for Christmas and I also got to share with you her 101 pound Weight Loss in less than a year!!!   I still can not get over it!!

   This means I get to co-host the party this week!!! 

A Debbie-Dabble Christmas is my Christmas blog and my regular blog is Debbie-Dabble!

I hope you will stop by and visit both when time permits!!

Thanks, Robin, so much for this honor!!

She was even  kind enough to make me a Button for this Blog!!  Thank You!!


A Debbie-Dabble Christmas

It is the first time I am Co-Hosting a Party in 4 years of Blogging!!

Looking forward to visiting all the links.........

Hugs,
Deb



 
Creative Muster Linky Party #55
Linky Party

Linky Party
Linky Party

Last weeks most viewed link was a Home Tour & 101 lb. Weight Loss from A Debbie-Dabble Christmas. I'm always amazed by the transformation when someone has lost that much weight. I guess that's why Biggest Loser is such a hit. 

Linky Party
 By linking to this party you are giving Fluster Buster and co-hosts permission to use your images in featured links.

Host
Linky Party

Co-Host
Linky Party

Linky Party


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the party lovely ladies, how exciting! I think I followed your directions for it, hope I didn't miss anything.
    Big hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an honor Debbie! Thank you ladies for hosting a great party this week! Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first visit here, I'm happy that I discover your blog! I'm participating in this party and wanted you to know I've been here. I am new follower of yours via GFC. I invite you to visit my blog and if you like my creations maybe you want to follow me. I am delighted to meet you!!!!
    Marisa from http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to be able to party with you! Better late than never as they say!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails