I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Mrs.Claus's Kitchen, Christmas Beverage Bar & Counter, Christmas Home Tour, 2023

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

Welcome to my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!!

 I am so happy you decided to stop by my Christmas Blog!!

  Every room in our townhouse has a different Christmas Theme and Color Scheme!!
 
 I prove that you do not have to live in a large home to have several Trees, over 20, in all shapes and sizes!!

The majority of my Christmas decorations are placed in the same room every year and I know that this is not what most Decorator's care for but to me, it like seeing old friends again when I decorate each year for Christmas as many of my decorations were gifts from family and friends........... 

I do try to add a few new things and change up things a bit but for the most part, these decorations are part of my Christmas Traditions and bring back a lot of treasured memories.....

  
 I post 3 TIMES A WEEK on MONDAY, WEDNESDAY and FRIDAYS!!!!
 
 
As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 PINTEREST
 
If you would like to Pin my pictures, please click on them to enlarge them to do so....
 
 
 A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
 
I enjoy reading your comments and will return the favor by visiting and commenting on your blog or reply to you directly here if you do not have a blog but I do have my comment section set to Moderation due to spammers and hackers so your comment will not appear immediately...
And since I have a very busy life, like most of us do, it may take me awhile to return your comments but I promise I will....
 
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Happy Thanksgiving!!
 

 I hope those of you who celebrate the Holiday will be doing so with people you love!!!

 
 Today, I will be sharing Part 2 of what I am calling Mrs. Claus's Kitchen....

In my last post, I shared how I decorated the Hutch and Tree this Christmas in my Kitchen....







Click HERE if you missed that post!!

 
 
And now for a few Personal Notes...
 

I just wanted to say that I have FINISHED decorating the inside of the house.....

Except for Nelson Crest, my Victorian Doll House, which I plan on doing on Friday....
 
The Living Room took me 6 days.....

We are still waiting for the roofer to come as the weather halted other jobs he was doing which in turn delayed our roof....
 
 He will be starting next week...

I was holding off on decorating the front of the house but I do have some things out on the porch but not much....
 
So I still have the front of the house to do once the roof is done... 
 

Today, I made my Dad's Sausage Filling as I always make it the day before Thanksgiving.......


Joe picked up an apple pie ( none of us likes pumpkin pie) at Sam's Club.....

It weighs 4.25 pounds!!


He had to put it in a box to carry it up the steps to our house because he was afraid he would drop it...

We will have it tomorrow with ice cream and Cool Whip and that is only the dessert I serve....
 
This is one of the easiest Holiday dinners I make as we only have turkey, mashed potatoes and turkey gravy, sausage filling and corn....
 
The turkey takes the center stage in my house and my family could care less if I even served dessert afterward... 

As I mentioned in my previous post, it will only be 3 of us eating here at my house and Debbie Door Dash will be delivering dinner to my son and DIL as they want to rest up before they have to go in for work at 3 am on Black Friday...

 
 
  Again, I will be sharing where I put all the new things that I did buy to answer the frequent question of "Where are you going to put it all?"
 
These are the new items you will see in this post...
 

















 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 You can see more about these Buys by clicking HERE, HERE and HERE!!
 
 
I will continue the Tour of my Kitchen decorated for Christmas where I left off.......

At the stove....


On the side of it.....





My grater floral holder....

 
The candy canes are from Dollar Tree and do light up but you have to turn them on at the bottom....




Above the stove....


A sign I bought in Gabes last year....




New towels.....



The small counter between the stove and the sink.....


I added some mini ornaments to this sign.....


A Santa cookie jar used as a utensil holder. and some new Christmas spatulas....


A vintage hot plate.....

Above the sink.....


We took the window out when we made the patio into the Den but I still treat it like a window....




The Dollar Tree sign that I re-did....



I took this ribbon apart and added the gingerbread ribbon to the candy cane one....


On the left side......


Candy ornaments and a large cookie cutter......


I made the valance a few years ago from a vintage tablecloth.....


I decorated the tea cup chandy I made with candy ornaments and candy canes.....





The right side....



The signs on each side were bought at Dollar General last year as were the 3 signs on the window sill....


I hung Christmas Plaid napkins from Dollar General on the shutters.....


The Tree in the mug came from Ocean State job Lot....


This year, I did not use a small vintage Tree here that I decorated with mini ornaments....

But instead, I placed a gingerbread house, bought a few years ago in J.C. Penney's here....


The mugs are from Target that Jim and Danielle bought for me.....






New dish cloths for the sink and Joe bought the soap dispensers at Big Lot's last year....



The other Dollar Tree sign that I bought last year.....


The rest of counter top in my small Kitchen.....
 


In the corner.....


The "sign" is actually the top of a Christmas tin......


The big mouth Santa jar was bought on Clearance last year in Big Lot's and is placed on top of a wire tea cup planter.....
 

I placed peppermint patty light covers from an old light set that no longer works on the light set that I have here year round....


I added some mini ornaments to this sign....



 
Also bought this sign in Gabes several years ago.....


I added the gingerbread ribbon to this bow and added a few mini ornaments to this wreath that I made.....


Pot holders from Dollar General.....


My Christmas Beverage Bar.....

 
 
 
 I had a lot of fun setting this up for Christmas......
 

 
 Last Christmas, I decided to add shelves to this area......

 
 I think it worked out perfectly..... 



 
 There are quite a few of my new Buys in this area.....
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Instant coffee is in the jar....
 

 
 I bought these ramekin bowls at Dollar Tree last year....
 
 

 
 Flavored coffee is kept in the 2 glass jars on the bottom shelf under the ramekins....
 
 
 
 Chocolate bombs are kept in the red can....
 
 
 
 
 
Different flavored tea bags and coffee stored here....
 
 

 
Chocolate wafers....
 

One of 3 vintage Libbey glasses that were free at a church flea market....

 
 Sweet Cream creamers that I use for my flavored coffees.....
 

 
 I placed this tray on top of the marble turntable.....
 
 

 
My sweetner packets and flavored creamers are kept in Lenox bowls that were gifted to me.... 

 


Against the fridge.....





I glued magnets to the new yard stake.....

 
And I glued mini ornaments to the caddy.....


Hot Chocolate and flavored coffee kept in the new caddy....


More new things....



My Gingerbread mugs.....


I am really happy with how this area looks this year....



A new rug from Ollies....



And more towels...


And this is where I will leave off for this post.....

In my next post on FRIDAY, I will finish the Tour of Mrs. Claus's Kitchen and will be sharing the Gingerbread Village in top of the fridge.....


And the counter bar.....



So I hope you will stop by to visit again on FRIDAY!!!!  
 
 
 Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!
 

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 
  THURSDAY
 


    Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Your kitchen is just adorable! I forgot about the muffin tin you painted red. I love that! I am getting more and more behind here, but it is what it is. You do inspire me to get busy! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mug with the spoon attached. So cute. And the sugar cookie mat is darling! :) Visiting from Tell it To Me Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails