I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Friday, December 29, 2023

Anne Marie's Annual Christmas Home Tour, 2023



 

 

 

 

 Welcome to my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!!

 I am so happy you decided to stop by my Christmas Blog!!

  Every room in our townhouse has a different Christmas Theme and Color Scheme!!
 
 I prove that you do not have to live in a large home to have several Trees, over 20, in all shapes and sizes!!

The majority of my Christmas decorations are placed in the same room every year and I know that this is not what most Decorator's care for but to me, it like seeing old friends again when I decorate each year for Christmas as many of my decorations were gifts from family and friends........... 

I do try to add a few new things and change up things a bit but for the most part, these decorations are part of my Christmas Traditions and bring back a lot of treasured memories.....

  
 I post 3 TIMES A WEEK on MONDAY, WEDNESDAY and FRIDAYS!!!!
 
 
As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 PINTEREST
 
If you would like to Pin my pictures, please click on them to enlarge them to do so....
 
 
 A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
 
I enjoy reading your comments and will return the favor by visiting and commenting on your blog or reply to you directly here if you do not have a blog but I do have my comment section set to Moderation due to spammers and hackers so your comment will not appear immediately...
And since I have a very busy life, like most of us do, it may take me awhile to return your comments but I promise I will....
 
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
 ALL POSTS IN MY ROOM BY ROOM CHRISTMAS HOME TOUR SERIES ARE NOW FEATURED OVER ON MY RIGHT SIDE BAR!!
 
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Today. I will be sharing my dear friend Anne Marie's house decorated for Christmas.... 


In my last post, I shared a few snippets of our quiet Christmas celebrations this year....

 

 

 

 

 Click HERE if you missed that post!!

 

I want to Thank Bev, over at Eclectic Red Barn, for choosing my post, Traditional Christmas in the Living Room, Table Vignettes & Mantel, as one of her features from the last Thursday Favorite Things Linky Party!!!



 Thanks so much, Bev!

Please stop by and link up to this charming party!!!

 

Before I start the Tour of Anne Marie's House, please click HERE to learn what The BEST Christmas Gifts of All were for Joe and I!!!!


 
I also want to wish our Son Joey a very Happy 42nd Birthday today!!!

 
He now gets to share his Birthday with his beautiful Twin Nieces!!!

Okay!!

Let's get on with the Tour!!

Today, I will be sharing my friend Anne Marie's home decorated for Christmas....

 Once again, she was gracious enough to allow me to share her home with you....

You will be amazed with her beautiful antiques and vintage pieces!!!!

 

The Tour is in Anne Marie's own words...

 

My theme this year was Deer and Reindeer....
 
 The Hall Tree with signage that has the names of all of Santa's reindeer....
 
 
  

  A plaid throw, vintage Rudolph golden book and the lit tree is one that Debbie gave me....
 

This basket is on top of the safe table by the steps...

 
 
 The Side by Side....
 

Vintage Steiff deer on top of the side by side......

 

 A few silver items with holly and Lefton holly girls....

 

 
  More of the antique Limoge holly berry pieces....

 

  Inside the shelves of the side by side....

 

 

 I laid snow on a couple of the shelves to cover up my Victorian Easter eggs that were in there, because I really didn’t want to move them so I tried to camouflage them!


 

 Lol!!

This is in the one small open cubby in the side-by-side.....
 
  I had the antique postcard and then I saw this Handmade decoration.....
 
 
 I really liked it so I got it and just put the two together in the cubby.....
 


The tables next to the side-by-side.....
 

 
Vintage Santa mugs and pitcher....
 
 
 

 
 The back table has vintage Noel Santa mugs with bottle brush trees inside....




 




  In the cubbies of the Living Room wall unit.....
 
  
 
All the flocked deer are vintage.....
 
 
The plates, die cut, postcards are antique.....
 
 
The Santa is an antique candy container....
 
  
 He comes apart to put candy inside!
 



 
 
 
 The crib that Debbie gave me....
 
 I just did it up in a winter theme...
 
 
 . 
A big snowball pillow, snowflakes, vintage bottle brush tree, vintage flocked deer.....
 
 I’ve had that for a couple years and the snowman is new and meant to look vintage.....
 
 
 
The gift box is vintage and just happened to have a deer design on it.....
 

 
 

 My Christmas Tree.....
 
 
 
 
 Just did a table top one this year in an antique, revolving musical German tree stand......
 

 
 The ornaments are all Victorian scrap with tinsel and candle clips as my lights.....
 

 
 
 
Antique doll and book......
 
 
 
A jadeite, A lot of money, cup with a vintage bottle brush tree.....
 

The Santa' s are antique.....

 
 
The Dining Room.....


The mantel...
 

 
 

 Poinsettias and the deer I had......
 
 
 
  Tony gave it to me several years ago......

 
The top of the Victrola....
 

 
 These are some antique mugs......


 This is the buffet.....
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 I have a reindeer epergne in the center....
 
 
 
 
 
 German lead deer on either side with some gnomes for some whimsy, pine cones, moss and mushrooms......



The Hutch....


Inside the Hutch in the Dining Room......
 
 All of the holly berry pitchers and plates are either antique or vintage as well as the figurines......
 









 The Dining Room table......
 
 
 
I just did two place settings....

 
 
 
 
 The wreath that has the ornaments on the outside is the one that Debbie made for me and it is on the Bathroom door...... 
 

 
Reindeer towel is in the Bathroom as well as the shelf that has the Santa......
 

 
  The snow globe card and a little antique cup with a bottle brush tree inside.....
 

 
 
The other one Debbie made for me with the vintage poinsettia is on my Kitchen window......
 
 
  The shelves in the Kitchen hold an assortment of antique postcards, die cuts etc.....
 
 
 
  But the reindeer and the reindeer cups are not vintage or antique.....
 

 Cynthia Hart Victorian Calendar....


A glass candy jar with popcorn and a vintage Santa....




And here’s my most favorite reindeer.....


 Autumn!
 
 
  I hope you enjoyed the Tour of Anne Marie's home decorated for Christmas this year....

If so, please comment to tell her so!!
 
Isn't it just stunning????

I LOVE that she will be able to keep a lot of it up as Winter decorations too!!!!

Thanks so much for letting me share your gorgeous home, Anne Marie
!!!
 
In my next post, I will be reflecting on 2023's One Little Word, SHINE!!!
 
Happy New Year to you all!!!
 

 I hope you will stop by to visit again on MONDAY!!!   
 
 
 Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!
 

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 
 
 
  THURSDAY
    Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!
 

8 comments:

  1. Anne Marie has some beautiful vintage and antique items and has a true gift for displaying her treasures. Nicely done and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PJ,
      Thanks so much for stopping by!!! I know Anne Marie will appreciate your kind comment!!
      Hugs
      Deb

      Delete
  2. Hi Anne Marie,
    Thanks once again for letting us have a peek inside your lovely home. You have so many unique things and it's very nice of you to share them. I really enjoy seeing all your antiques.
    Happy New Year!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda,
      Thanks so much for your kind words about Anne Marie's Home and I know how much she appreciates them too!! Happy New Year to you and your family!!!
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete
  3. Very beautiful, and thanks for sharing with us at SSPS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful home and Christmas decor! Do you know who the maker is on the adorable elves? They are soooo cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen,
      Thanks so much for stopping by!! Anne Marie bought the elves several years ago so not sure who the maker is...I hope you are having a good week!!
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails