I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Friday, December 29, 2023

The BEST Christmas Gifts of All!!!!

 


 


 

 

 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
 
 I now post 3 TIMES A WEEK on MONDAY, WEDNESDAY and FRIDAYS!!!!
 
 
As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 PINTEREST
 
If you would like to Pin my pictures, please click on them to enlarge them to do so....
 
 
 A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
 
I enjoy reading your comments and will return the favor by visiting and commenting on your blog or reply to you directly here if you do not have a blog but I do have my comment section set to Moderation due to spammers and hackers so your comment will not appear immediately...
And since I have a very busy life, like most of us do, it may take me awhile to return your comments but I promise I will....
 
 
 
 We have.....
 
 
 
After a very long and arduous road......


Over the last 5 years.....

After suffering heart breaks and disappointments....
 
 

Jim and Danielle never faltered in making their dream come true!!!

Finally......


They were pregnant with Identical Twin Girls!!!

I was going to be.....


 Again, the road would not be easy.....

After being admitted to the hospital at 1 AM in the morning on the 27h as there was No Room at the Inn prior to that time.....

 
Finally after a VERY LONG 48 hours.......
 
 
I proudly would like to introduce you to....
 
 
Liliana Rose Barna and Gianna Skye Barna.....
 
 
 They weighed in at 5.7 pounds and 6.1 pounds!
 

 
 Born at 1:21 and 1:58 AM on the 29th....
 
 
 
On their Uncle Joey's Birthday! 
 
 Happy 42nd Birthday, Joey!!!
 
 
What wonderful Birthday presents he got!!!


  And the very BEST Christmas presents for Joe and I, making us first time Grandparents!!!



We are celebrating!!




Can't wait to meet them in person as we have been watching these two for the past 3 days!!!





We are so thrilled, excited and BLESSED!!!

  Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 
 
  THURSDAY

 Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!
 


5 comments:

  1. 💖 How truly glorious!! I'm absolutely thrilled for Danielle and Jim, and for you and Joe!! And Happy Birthday Joey!!
    God bless you everyone!✨
    Linda 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda,
      Thanks so much for stopping by and for your well wishes....We are thrilled and blessed that the twins are finally here....Happy New Year!!
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete
  2. Blessings to you ALL! I could not be happier for the parents and of course, the grandparents! Tomorrow will always be a new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your Double Blessings! Aren't they the sweetest things! What a journey, but so glad there is a happy ending. Now the fun beginnings. The happiest Christmas ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all of you, Debbie. What wonderful Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails