I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

My Christmas Home Tour with 22 Trees, 2021

 

 

  Welcome to my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!!

 I am so happy you decided to stop by my Christmas Blog!!

  Every room in our townhouse has a different Christmas Theme and Color Scheme!!
 
 I prove that you do not have to live in a large home to have several Trees, over 20, in all shapes and sizes!!

The majority of my Christmas decorations are placed in the same room every year and I know that this is not what most Decorator's care for but to me, it like seeing old friends again when I decorate each year for Christmas as many of my decorations were gifts from family and friends........... 

I do try to add a few new things and change up things a bit but for the most part, these decorations are part of my Christmas Traditions and bring back a lot of treasured memories.....



Just a reminder, I will be NOW posting 3 times a week as I realized that in some rooms, there is just too much to share in one post SO until the New Year, I will be posting on SUNDAYS, TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS so be sure to check back on those days to see a new post......  
 

Today, I will be doing my Annual Christmas Home Tour of my entire townhouse, both inside and out!!!


But first, I want to Thank these Hostesses who featured my post, Christmas Kitchen: Beverage Bar, Gingerbread Village and More , from their Linky parties last week!!!

Thanks to Niky, over at The House on Silverado, for choosing it as one of her features from last week's Sundays on Silverado Link party!!

 Niky featured this photo from my post....


Thanks so much , Niky!!

Continued prayers for Niky's tiny little grand daughter as she fights for her life in a NICU....

 

We so appreciate that Niky is still hosting a Linky party during this very stressful time for her and her entire family....

Also Thanks to Charlene, over at A Pinch of Joy, for choosing it as one of her features from last week's Busy Monday Linky Party!!!


 Charlene posted this photo from that post!!


Thanks again, Charlene!!

And I also want to Thank Ramona, over at Create with Joy, for featuring the same post from last week's Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!!! 


 Ramona chose to feature this photo from that post....

 Thanks again, Ramona!!

Please stop by and link up to all of these great parties!!!


I will include Personal Notes in my next post as this one is going to be quite lengthy!!

 

 Well, it is time for my annual Christmas Home Tour and the reveal of how many decorated Tree that I have for this year.....

As you saw in the Title of this post, the number held steady at 22 Trees for this year as I did not add any new ones....

Now, let see just how long it took me to decorate the entire house for Christmas this year....

I started in October, doing the upstairs and the Den down stairs....

Right after Halloween, I started the downstairs once I packed away Fall and Halloween which I did room by room....

Last year, it took me 33 days to decorate the entire inside of the house, front porch and yard...

I was able to shave a few days off that this year.....

Upstairs Hall - 2 Days..
 
Upstairs Bathroom - 1 Day...
 
Master Bedroom - 2 Days
 
Craft Room - 1 Day
 
Sitting Room - 4 Days
 
Front Porch and Yard - 2 Days
 
Den - 4 Days
 
Powder Room - 2 Days
 
Kitchen- 3 days
 
Dining Room- 3 days
 
Living Room- 5 days
 
Doll House - 1 day 

 
 I did it all in 30 days this year!!
 
Now you see why I have to start early!!!
 
And I achieved my Goal of having the entire house decorated by Thanksgiving so I could sit back and relax and enjoy the Holiday Season.....
 
So grab a cup of coffee or tea or whatever is your pleasure and have a seat while I take you through our townhouse, starting with the outside....



The FRONT PORCH and YARD









And snow made it look even better!!!









Click HERE to see this post.....
 
 
The Living Room
 
 









Tree # 1
 
 








 
Tree # 2




 
 
 
 
 Tree #3

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Click HERE and HERE to see more of the Living Room...


The DINING ROOM

 
Tree # 4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Tree # 5

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Tree # 6

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Click HERE if you missed that post.....


The HALL

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The POWDER ROOM
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Tree # 7

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Click HERE if you missed that post....


The KITCHEN

 
Tree # 8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Click HERE if you would like to see this post.... 
 
 




 Tree # 9
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Click HERE if you would like to see this post...


The DEN
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Tree # 10

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Click HERE if you missed this post....

Tree # 11

 
 
 
 NELSON CREST

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 There are 6 Trees in Nelson, one in every room but I do not add them to the total....

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Tree # 12

 
 
 
 
 
 Click HERE if you would like to see this post.....
 
 And that completes the Tour of the downstairs which has 12 decorated Trees and 6 Trees inside of Nelson Crest..
 

Now, we will go upstairs....

The HALL

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Tree # 13

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 The BATHROOM
 
 
 
 
 
 Tree # 14

 
 
 
 Click HERE to see the post on the Hall and Bathroom....
 

The MASTER BEDROOM
 
 
 
Tree # 15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Tree # 16

 
 
 
 
 
 Click HERE if you missed that post....
 
 
The CRAFT ROOM
 
 
 
 

 Tree # 17

 
 
 
 Tree # 18

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tree # 19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Click HERE to see this post.....


The SITTING ROOM

 
 
 
 
 
Tree # 20

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Tree # 21

 
 
 
 
 
 Click HERE if interested in this post....

 
 
 
 
 
 And my final Tree....Tree # 22

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Click HERE to see this post.....

22 Trees and 6 Trees inside of Nelson Crest....

I hope you enjoyed seeing how I decorated our townhouse, which is only 1300 square feet, for Christmas this year....
 
 

I proved that you do not have to have a large home to decorate every room and have multiple Trees.....

I do keep up quite a few Trees year round or at least for half of the year, decorating them for different Season and Holiday but I think that will be another post in the future!!

I am glad that I took the pictures of the outside when we had that little bit of snow as there is no snow predicted before Christmas and in fact, rain is predicted for Christmas Day!!!

There is nothing worse than rain on Christmas Day in my book....

In my next post on Thursday, I will be sharing a few more Crafts that I have made and some tablescapes.... 







So I hope you will stop by to visit again on Thursday!!

Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 

 Tea Time Tuesday

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

 

7 comments:

  1. Debbie: So many pretty sights. I love them all and the night time is when your lovely home must just sparkle. It must help to guide Santa on his way! Isn't it great to be able to have a bit of snow during the Christmas season? We are supposed to get some on Christmas day and that would be the ultimate, except if it is too bad then the kids may not be able to come. So I will not be wishing for a White Christmas this year. Rain is expected too so, hopefully, that will make less snow..Have a wonderful Christmas, my friend and I will try to get by to visit on Thursday but if I don't just know I will be there in spirit..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made your home into a Christmas Wonderland! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, you BLOW me away with your comprehensive approach to the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you fit so many trees in, and how they are all so different! It's so nice seeing the front of your house with all the snow too - so very festive!

    Hope that you have a wonderful Christmas :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy to read. Yes the significance of Christmas we should know.
    https://rinkudas919.blogspot.com/search/label/Xmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. 22 trees--WOW! Thanks for sharing your festive tour at Vintage Charm & Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Debbie, 22 trees. You have quite the collections. Wishing you a very happy, healthy New Year. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails