I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

NEW CHRISTMAS TREASURES!!

For those of you who have not visited before, Welcome to my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!
Many of you may have visited Debbie-Dabble before.

Here is where I concentrate on All Things Christmas, which is my most favorite time of the year.

I am currently in the midst of getting ready for our Church's Biannual Flea Market which Joe and I are in charge of. I go through everything that comes in, sort it by deciding to keep it to sell, donate items that are good but we usually can not sell or throw away broken items or just plain garbage.

I also do all of the advertising for this event and pay for ads placed into the local newspapers. Plus I keep a running tab of things that I am buying and usually end up paying the church a hefty amount!! LOL!!

These are some of the wonderful Christmas items that I decided needed to come home with me!!

Here are some ornaments.......

The Santa on the right has a string on the bottom that when you pull it, his arms and legs move! Too Cute!!


Love this nostalgic looking slate plaque!


Sorry this is a bit blurry but look at the sweet face on this little angel!!


This one is a beauty! A Hallmark Snow Globe that was Brand New! I love that Santa is dressed in a green suit! I think this will be finding a home in my Craft Room during the Holidays!


And look at this great Treasure!!

A Mr. Christmas Melodium that plays 15 Christmas Songs and 15 All Time Classics!

Victorian Dancers!


The rolls used for each song!


Just gorgeous!


This piece I will be keeping out year round as soon as I find a place for it!!


Snow Buddies that I actually do not have!


And some Snow Buddy look a likes!


A neat tree!


For those of you that have visited here during the Holidays, you may remember that I have a lot of Christmas Sets that were sold at Sam's Club back in the early 2000's! They no longer sell these wonderful sets so finding one that I do not have was a special treat!!


This one was sold back in 2001


I love the pastel colors of this set and I think it will be perfect in my Guest Room on my fake fireplace mantle or on the round table!

Well, those are my Christmas Treasures!! I will continue to post All Things Christmas here during the year so I do hope to see you soon!!

To see more wonderful treasures that came home with me, please visit Debbie-Dabble by clicking HERE

I am linking up to these great parties:

Nifty Thrifty Treasures

Rednesday

Wow Wednesday

Thrifty Things Friday

Seasonal Sundays

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Debbie

9 comments:

  1. Someone's trash is always someone else's treasures and you have quite a few treasures here! Lucky you! I mentioned on your other blog about the beautiful Mr. Christmas box...LOVE that!! I have one Snow Buddy piece that my husband brought home to me long ago when he was working out of town. Have a great week Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tresure hunt for you. The snowbuddies are just to cute. And love the little tree. I was in a minature tree decorating compition 9done just for fun) a few years ago. We did a small tree. Mine was just the right size for my doll house. Did it in a Noahs Ark theme and love it.

    Little trees are so fun to decorate and see what you can find for them.

    Love the set from Sam's Club. Sure do wish we had one close by but no such luck.

    Glad that you shared all the wonderful treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, you found things that are just perfect for you. Everything looks new or like new. Lucky you! Can you believe we are four months past Christmas? Where does the time go? We finally have some sunshine today so hubby and I will be catching up with the yard work. Hope your day is a beautiful one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck hosting the annual flea market sale. You certainly just added some great Christmas items to your collections.
    Happy Rednesday.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful additions to your Christmas collections, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I enjoy seeing everything you share. However, I cannot let me mind thing of Christmas just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did all right there, Deb! It's always fun to get a jump on a sale like you can.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Treasures, indeed!! Love the Santa Slate and my oh my, that music box is gorgeous!!!!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you found some new treasures for your Christmas collection. Thanks for being a part of Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails