I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Monday, September 20, 2010

A Tree for all Seasons

I keep up a 5 foot potted tree in my Living Room year round after Christmas.

It becomes a Valentine's Day Tree........


Then an Easter Tree....




Then for the summer, it was a Patriotic Tree......

And now it is a Fall Tree......




It is decorated with white, orange and grapevine pumpkin lights.


I added fall silk leaves and silk orange mums.....

The ornaments are pumpkins, acorns and leaves......

And the bow is made out of a Green ribbon with copper leaves embossed on it.


Underneath the tree is a lighted Jack O Lantern, my Fall Boyd's and Bearington Bears and a pumpkin that I painted copper and gold and then added some gold glitter to.


See, you can keep a "Christmas" tree up year round!!

To see the rest of my Fall Decorations , Please visit Debbie- Dabble by clicking HERE

I am linking up to :

Show and Tell Friday

The DIY SHOW OFF FALL FESTIVAL

Deck the Halls Friday!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Hugs,
Debbie

13 comments:

  1. I have a 28" feather tree that I decorate year round, right now it's in Eagles green, and very shortly I'll change it to Halloween! Your tree is very nice, I love your glitter pumpkin:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A year-round tree -- what a splendid idea! Your decorations and accessories are wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always liked that idea of decorating a tree year round, with different seasonal decorations. You Autumn tree looks devine. Love those two cute little "Fall" teddy bears. Beautiful!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, your house is just full of eye candy. I wish you lived in town I would be over to check it out in person. I think of your dear sweet puppy every time I read your blog, How are you doing? What do they say...It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE it!! There is just something about the twinkeling lights that makes a person happy. I also love Boyd's Bears! I have a collection of their resins and some plush. You did a great job on your "Fall" tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely idea to have a year-round, seasonal tree. It would certainly keep one from having that after-Christmas sorrow when they take the tree down.

    I LOVE your copper and gold pumpkin. It is positively stunning. And, of course, Boyd's Bears are totally adorable all the time.

    I think I told you that I'm hanging on to summer by refusing to decorate for fall until at least mid-october. I DO enjoy looking at others' fall decs. though. And I definitely love your idea of a seasonal tree. Who knows, I might copy that idea, as I DO have a small (3 ft) Christmas tree in addition to our large one.

    Hope you're having a lovely day.

    Love,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all gorgeous! I have a feather tree I decorate for every season. Your fall tree is beautiful!

    Best wishes,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debbie

    Thought that I would visit you here since it's Rudolph day. Love your tree throughout the year, but gotta tell you my fav is... Christmas!!

    Enjoy!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your trees are all simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty decorations!

    http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love your trees!! It looks to me like you enjoy sitting right there all year round admiring it too. Great fall decor and lovely job at the top with the sprays and ribbons.
    Wish I could be at your church flea market. I may have found my housewarming gift at an antique market today. We'll see if Hubby agrees. lol

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails