I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Product Review and a few more Sneak Peaks!!


This is just a little FYI post!
I bought this the other day in A.C.Moore's.

Buffalo Snow Hi- Lites!
I thought " How interesting"
I love the mica flakes on Buffalo Snow but not the mess so I thought I would give this a try!


I love it!

I am not done "playing" with it yet but here are a few glimpses!

Please enlarge pics to see it better!

Village on the platform under the Living Room Tree...


Hutch in Den...



Village in the Dining Room..


I wish I had a better camera to show you how it glistens like ice when the lights are on....

I highly recommend it!! Not much mess because it is stretchy!

I will be starting my House Tour on Friday and I will do a room every day or two so stop by often!!

Hugs,
Deb

4 comments:

  1. hi Debbie from your biggest fan in the UK!! is this something like angel hair or is it different? keep up the excellent christmassy spirit! jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very shining and does look like it's glistening! I'll have to have a look for this product. I agree with you ...Mica Flakes are SO MESSY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie. That snow does glisten, it looks very pretty. I just love clicking on your pics and enlarging so I can look at all the details. You have your special touch throughout your home. I am anxiously awaiting your home tour! Can hardly wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of Buffalo snow- will start looking for it. It is very pretty in your arrangements.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails