I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Friday, December 17, 2010

Pink Christmas

I have been doing most of my posts here on A Debbie-Dabble Christmas since November.

I do have another blog, my original Blog, Debbie-Dabble.

I decided that Debbie-Dabble needed a make over for Christmas so I have a New Look at Debbie-Dabble. To celebrate that New Look, I decided to do a post on all of my Pink Christmas things.

To read that post , please click HERE

Below is a Skates Planter that I bought at The Christmas Tree Shop. I added Pink Velvet Poinsettias and use some pink Glitter to emphasize the laces.

This is a darling little girl ornament that my sweet friend, Ann Marie , gifted to me!
I LOVE HER, ANN MARIE!!


Please click on the link above to see my Pink Christmas post and please join Beverly for
PINK SATURDAY

Thanks for stopping by today!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

DEBBIE

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE the beautiful skates, Debbie! I'd like to use that idea with one of my old pairs of skates, whenever I can get around to it! I baked two batches of cookies today (after the two batches yesterday.. Phew!).. Of course I like your little dolly in pink too! So sweet! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, what a precious blog! I can't believe you do a special one just for CHRISTmas. Thank you! And Merry CHRISTmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails