I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I would appreciate your vote!

Our local newspaper is having a Holiday House contest. I have been chosen as a finalist. All of the others shared pics of their outdoor decorations. I submitted my 14 Christmas trees.

They posted these 3 on the web site of the Newspaper.....



As of right now, I am in first place.

If you saw my 14 trees in my previous post ( Click HERE) and think I deserve to win, I would appreciate it if you could cast a vote for me.

Here is a link to the newspaper's web site:

http://citizensvoice.com/news/holiday

I am Number 9.
If you click on the thumbnail pic, I am the last one out of the 9 pics.

Remember , I am Number 9!

Voting ends today, the 21st!

I appreciate it if you feel that I am worthy of your vote!

Should I win, I intend to give the cash prize to a local soup Kitchen who would be able to then help a lot more people in need!

Thanks!

Debbie

3 comments:

  1. Debbie, I clicked on the link and voted for you. I honestly looked at all the pictures and I still voted for your home. I know how pretty and inviting the outside looks. I remember seeing your candlelight thru the lacy curtains and it just beckons one to come inside and of course seeing how beautifully decorated you have made your home, it is no contest for my vote! I hope you win sweetie! Hugs and a very Merry Christmas to you and your family. May your hearts and home be warm with the blessing of Christmas, the greatest gift, our Savior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done. Beautiful tree and decor. Thanks for joining TTT. I hope you have a very Blessed Christmas. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was too late, at 9:07pm they said the voting closed but I wanted you to know I absolutely love your trees and truely hope you win. Each individual tree is so unique. Christmas Blessings, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails