I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Spirit of Christmas Books 12 & 13!


Well, the Celebration of Christmas in July has ended!

I want to THANK all my fellow Bloggers who joined in on The Celebration of Christmas in July here at A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!

So many great Christmas ideas were shared from Recipes, to Decorating, to Books , to Crafts and even Movies and Music!

I will leave all the links to the Celebration up on my Side Bar until October so if anyone missed a post, you can come back and visit.....

I do plan on continuing to post at least once a week on this, my Christmas Blog until the season starts!!

There are 4 more Books to go in this Series and I will continue to share them with you so please stop back and visit A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!!

THANK YOU all so much for your visits and comments during the Celebration of Christmas in July!!

Hopefully, next year I will have my act together and host a Christmas in July Linky party!

And now on to the Spirit Of Christmas Book Series....

Again, Please ENLARGE pics for a better view!


Book 12



The Sights of Christmas


Country Spice



Toyland Express





Beribboned Elegance




Humble Holy Family




Snowman Frolic





Yuletide Memories





Radiant White Christmas





Holly Jolly Felt





A Festival Wreaths





The Sharing of Christmas





The Tastes of Christmas







Book 13





The Sights of Christmas


Make An Entrance



Cooking Up Christmas Fun



A Victorian Collection





Redwork Revival



Nature's Glory



Santa, Look At This!



Keeping Christmas in Your Home





Good Tidings



"Beary " Sweet Nativity



Crimson and Ice



The Sharing of Christmas






The Tastes of Christmas





These books are chock full of ideas. I hope you are enjoying them!

If you missed Book 1, click HERE
If you missed Book 2, click HERE
If you missed Book 3, click HERE
If you missed Books 4 & 5, click HERE
If you missed Books 6 & 7, click HERE
If you missed Books 8 & 9, click HERE
If you missed Books 10 & 11, please click HERE

I am linking up to these great parties:

Treasure Hunt Thursdays
Show Off Your Stuff Party on Thursdays
Home and Garden Party Thursday
Share your Creations Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
Open House Party Thursday
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Time Travel Thursday

Home Sweet Home Friday
Show and Tell Friday
Potpourri Friday
Vintage Inspiration Friday
Thrifty Things Friday
Simple and Sweet Fridays
Tickled Pink Party

Pink Saturday
Say G' Day Saturday Link party

Seasonal Sunday
Sunday's Best
Sunny Simple Sundays

Mod Vintage Mix Monday
Make It Pretty Monday

Mop It Up Mondays

Cowgirl Up! Creative Linky Party
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

All Star Blogger Block Party
What's It Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesday
Rednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party



Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie

7 comments:

  1. Lovely inspiration for us who love Christmas! Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Christmas decorating pictures. I have some christmas books and I enjoy getting them out every once in awhile. They have some good recipes and ideas don't they.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, i remember decking my Mom's house out just bigger than life when all four girls still lived at home! My mom always had good yummy food. We would make cookies, and ornaments. The hoes had chandeliers hanging from a 23 foot cathedral ceiling, and we would climb a ladder and decorate all the way to the ceiling! Thanks for sharing your book of inspiration!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Debbie! Such inspiration and the books are just chalk full.
    I love the Radiant White tree!
    I miss those days when the boys were little. I used to spend from September to December getting ready with the decorating and baking. I spent hours drawing and cutting out images. It was so much fun creating! You can pretty much buy everything you need now which kind of takes the fun out of it.
    Great post! Enjoy your weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never is to early to talk about Christmas. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful Christmas books on Simple & Sweet Fridays. Always appreciate all your wonderful comments on my blogs.


    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous inspiration in these books. i can spend hours and hours just looking through these!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails