I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Monday, July 23, 2012

The Spirit of Christmas Books 8 & 9

I want to THANK all my fellow Bloggers who are joining in on The Celebration of Christmas in July here at A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!

So many great Christmas ideas are being shared from Recipes, to Decorating, to Books , to Crafts and even Movies and Music!

Just a reminder to those Celebrating with me to PLEASE visit your fellow participants and spread the Christmas Spirit by leaving comments!!

I am sharing Books 8 and 9 of The Spirit of Christmas Book Series today.

I have fallen a bit behind in posting this series of 17 books so I will continue sharing them even into August.

Sorry.... life just got in the way!!

Again, Please ENLARGE pics for a better view!

Book 8

The Sights of Christmas


Snowmen's Frolic



Angels of God






Visions of Santa




Enchanting Elegance



A Festival of Trees






Nostalgic Toyland





Bountiful Glory



Noah and Friends




The Sharing of Christmas



The Tastes of Christmas

















Book 9


The Sights of Christmas


Traditional Elegance



Star of Wonder

Roly Poly pals


A Festival of Trees

Victorian Romance

Now you know that I would just LOVE this theme....








Handmade Holiday


Peppermint Fun


Jolly Old Gent


Big Top Circus


The Tastes of Christmas

















Once again, Amazing ideas for gifts and decorating and great recipes!!

If you missed Book 1, click HERE
If you missed Book 2, click HERE
If you missed Book 3, click HERE
If you missed Books 4 & 5, click HERE
If you missed Books 6 & 7, click HERE

To continue on to Books 10 and 11, please click HERE

The Christmas in July Celebration is going on all month .

If you would like to join in by linking up your Christmas blog or just a Christmas in July post, please let me know and I will add a link to my Side Bar listing those that are participating!

I am linking up to these great parties:

Masterpiece Monday
Blue Monday
Mod Vintage Mix Monday
Metamorphosis Monday
Make It Pretty Monday
Mop It Up Mondays

Cowgirl Up! Creative Linky Party
Knick of Time Tuesday
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

All Star Blogger Block Party
Bunny Hop Party Every Wednesday
What's It Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesday
Rednesday
Home is Where the Heart Is Wednesdays
Sizzle into Summer Party

Treasure Hunt Thursdays
Show Off Your Stuff Party on Thursdays
Home and Garden Party Thursday
Share your Creations Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
Open House Party Thursday
Transformation Thursday
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Time Travel Thursday

Hot Fun in the SummerTime Party

Home Sweet Home Friday
Show and Tell Friday
Potpourri Friday
Vintage Inspiration Friday
Thrifty Things Friday
Simple and Sweet Fridays
Tickled Pink Party

Tabletop Tuesday

Cowgirl Up! Creative Linky Party- Christmas in July Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie

14 comments:

  1. I have many of these same books downstairs. I really need to get them up here and enjoy them. First I need to get my kitchen cupboards painted with one coat. Then I'll venture down to get them.♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Christmas blues; thanks for sharing.

    Happy Blue Monday, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing all about C'mas, as I'm getting lots of ideas and inspiration from you dear Debbie, which I didn't have. I also found for 50cts. a Southern Living magazine from Dic. 2007 and it's gorgeous, that helps me with my inspiration for 2013! Lots of hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, so much wonderful eye candy. I would so love for you to add me to your fantastic party. I need to go back and see more. Everything is just wonderful. I added your party to my post. Thanks for the invite. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy your fantastic Christmas books. Do you sleep? lol. Thank you for sharing this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Wishing you a grand week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't even guess how many hours I have spent, over the years, looking at these books! Thank you for sharing them with us, Debbie! Happy Christmas in July! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen these books in thrift stores. So many great ideas here! Thank you for sharing!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie, this book is full of inspiration for creative ideas. Thanks for sharing. I will look for these.
    I appreciate your visit to my two Christmas in July posts. Yes, please add both to your sidebar if you will. I'm off to visit the others you have listed.
    Merry, Merry in July........Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post and very interesting!

    Visiting for Blue Monday- hope you can stop by..

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/07/car-washing.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have always loved this series of books. When I worked at JoAnn fabrics we used to sell these and all us girls couldn't wait for the new one to come out each year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Debbie, I have two posts to link up to your christmas party! My TTF party this week and this post:
    http://thethriftygroove.blogspot.com/2012/07/glances-at-christmas-past.html

    Do you just want me to link to your christmas blog?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!!!I am hosting a Giveaway to win a 50 dollar gift card to the store HomeGoods. It would be great if you stopped by and entered. Thanks Anu

    ReplyDelete
  13. Greatly enjoyed viewing this post! Such beautiful photos and lots of Christmas ideas.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails