I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Spirit of Christmas, Book 14 & 15 !

I am continuing to share The Spirit Of Christmas Book Series....

Sorry it has taken me a bit longer than I thought it would to get this post up but it has been a busy week for me.

After this post, there are only 2 more books left to share in this series and I hope to share them with you next week.

And now, on to Books 14 & 15......

Again, Please ENLARGE pics for a better view!

Book 14


The Sights of Christmas


" C " is for Christmas




Journey to Bethlehem


Tartan Classics


You can Build a Snowman




Sportsman Holiday



Santa's Workshop





A " Bead-Dazzled" Christmas





Terrific Tablescapes


The Sharing of Christmas



The Tastes of Christmas







Book 15



The Sights of Christmas


Earthly Grandeur




Fruitful Opulence




Noble Estate




Dreamy White Christmas



A Sterling Yuletide Tea




Woodland Haven




Reindeer Games


Decorating Made Easy





The Sharing of Christmas






The Tastes of Christmas






These books are chock full of ideas. I hope you are enjoying them!

If you missed Book 1, click HERE
If you missed Book 2, click HERE
If you missed Book 3, click HERE
If you missed Books 4 & 5, click HERE
If you missed Books 6 & 7, click HERE
If you missed Books 8 & 9, click HERE
If you missed Books 10 & 11, please click HERE
If you missed Books 12 & 13, please click HERE

Only 2 more books in this great Series!

Please check back next week for the last 2!

I am linking up to these great parties:

Pink Saturday
Say G' Day Saturday Link party

Seasonal Sunday
Sunday's Best
Sunny Simple Sundays

Blue Monday
Mod Vintage Mix Monday
Make It Pretty Monday
Mop It Up Mondays

Cowgirl Up! Creative Linky Party
Knick of Time Tuesday
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Tweak It Tuesdays

All Star Blogger Block Party
Wow Us Wednesday
Rednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party

Treasure Hunt Thursdays
Show Off Your Stuff Party on Thursdays
Home and Garden Party Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
Open House Party Thursday
Time Travel Thursday

Home Sweet Home Friday
Show and Tell Friday
Potpourri Friday
Vintage Inspiration Friday
Thrifty Things Friday
Simple and Sweet Fridays
Tickled Pink Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie

5 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie

    I have these books too! Kindred Spirits:)

    Enjoy your weekend!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tartan plaids are still my favorite for the holidays. I guess it's time to start getting the holiday ideas ready. Thanks for getting me in the mood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister recently gave me her whole set of these books, and I simply can't wait to pour over them! I like to do things a little different each Christmas, and after looking at these photos, I'm already seeing things I want to try. Only 132 days 'til Christmas!
    Happy REDnesday,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great blog! I'm so happy to have found you!
    Yay for Christmas!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to leave Christmas to you. We are just trying to survive the heat each day.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails