I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Word of the Month for December...BLESSED

 

   Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
 I want to mention that since Blogger changed to a new format for posting, if you can click on each picture if you care to enlarge it...... 
 
 
I am finally sharing what my Word of the Month for December has been.....

I know it is almost the end of December.......
 
 POSITIVITY is what I chose as my Theme for this Year......
 
 
 
Little did I know how important it would be to remain POSITIVE this Year!!!!

I am choosing to maintain this theme by only posting positive things here on my Blog and also on my face book page.....
 
 
  I continue choose to post Positivity on this Blog and especially out there on social media like face book,over all the Political Rants, Mask Pro and Cons Rants, Naming Calling and Making Fun of Political Leaders no matter what Political Party they belong to, sharing of Fake News without checking the actual facts before posting and bashing of Businesses even though those businesses may be barely surviving!!!

 I choose to take the higher road, rising above all that nonsense and frankly, childishness, and not feed into and spread the anger and hate!!

I have had enough......

I am CHOOSING to scroll through and not read any of these posts.....
 
 
 I choose POSITIVITY!!
 
And yes, at times it has been hard to remain POSITIVE......
 
But I think I have to to maintain my sanity.....
 
GRATEFUL was my Word of the Month for November.....
 

Pretty much a No Brainer with Thanksgiving in the United States falling at the end of November..
 
And there were many things that I am GRATEFUL for...

One of those things was that after 13 years, I remain cancer free, having done a urine test to test for cancer cells which came back negative.....

Once again, I have been given the gift of Time.......

Since Christmas is almost here, I am going to move right on to what my Word of the Month for December is......

 
 Yep!!
 
My Word of the Month for December is BLESSED....... 

 
Hugs,
 
Deb
Related Posts with Thumbnails