I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

How 20 Years of Chronic Health Issues Helped Me Through the Pandemic

 

 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
 I want to mention that since Blogger changed to a new format for posting, if you can click on each picture if you care to enlarge it......

  I know this has been an terrible year for so many people......

Many people have lost their jobs, loved ones, their homes, their physical and mental health and their way of life.....

Some feel they have lost their freedom....freedom to go where they want to go and their choice to do so.....

Some feel they have been cheated....

Some feel this is the worse year of their lives....

I am NOT one of those people.....

We are all in the same storm but we are all not in the same boat.... 


 For me, It's Sprinkling.....
 
 
Hugs,
 
Deb
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails