I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas in the Den, Part 2, Christmas Home Tour, 2016

 MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HANUKKAH!!!!!!

  Welcome to Part 2 of Christmas in the Den!!

 First, I want to thank Jody, over Rooted in Thyme, for featuring my post, A Tale of 2 Trees and a Village in the Living Room, from last week's Simple and Sweet Fridays Party!!
 Thanks so much, Jody!!

I also want to Thank the hosts of the Snickerdoodle Party for featuring several of my Home Tour posts as part of the Decking the Halls- Snickerdoodle Features and Link Up!!
 Thanks so much to Beverly and Gloria-Across the Blvd, Laurie-My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies, Sharon-The Blue Willow House and Donna-Two Chicks and a Mom!!!

Please stop by these great parties and link up!!!

If you missed Part 1 of Christmas in the Den.........
 Please click HERE

Today, we will start where we last left off.......

On top of the computer armoire......
  A display of Santa's in burgundy.......
This book lights up and plays music.....
 A wreath that  I made.....
Next to the computer armoire, is a small table.....
  An arrangement of blue and burgundy poinsettias in a vintage pitcher....
Another framed Thomas Kinkade Christmas card.....
My Victorian doll house , Nelson Crest, is all decked out for Christmas.......
 
 Trees # 17, 18, and 19 are in the doll house.......
 I will be sharing both the inside and outside of Nelson Crest in another post.....

Santa heads surround the photo of the wonderful man who built my doll house.......
 I bought the snow lady at a craft fair.......
 Looking toward the china cupboard........
 On top of the china cupboard that a neighbor gave to me.......
 
  A few burgundy angels......
 I bought the wooden church on Clearance after Christmas in Burlington many years ago.....
The angel with the Winter scene is new this year and she lights up!!
And of course, I have decorated the china cupboard........
First let's look at Tree #20
It is a small Victorian style feather Tree.......
I have decorated it with vintage looking children ornaments......
 And a few Caroler ornaments......
  And this year, I was able to light it using the battery operated fairy lights.....
 I will be doing a future post on how all my decorations look in the evening all lit up.....
Inside the china cupboard......
The first shelf......
The middle shelf.......
  The bottom shelf.......
  A wreath hangs on the door.....
I stacked vintage suitcases underneath the china cupboard......
The houses  on the suitcases were bought at Ollie's several years ago and were only $2.99 each!!!
The deer in the lighted dome was bought this year in Big Lot's.....
A few vintage deer.......
This putz house was bought this year at Penney's......
I love the lit Christmas Tree inside of it!!
I added the Trees around it using E600 glue.......

2 Bearington Bears are over on the left side.........
The plate was 99 cents in Salvation Army......
Around the side of the china cupboard where the door way to the Kitchen is.......
2 snowmen, which were 25 cents each at a flea market, sit on top of this corner shelf.....
Another arrangement that I did on a vintage McCoy vase.....
And that completes my Tour of the Den except for Nelson Crest.......
In my next post, I will be showing you the Powder Room.......
  And the final Tree......
Tree #21!!

 So I hope you will come by and visit  again!!

I still have a few more Christmas posts to share including a tour of my favorite store Country Folks.....

And thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

Hugs,
Debbie
  I am linking up to these parties:

 Fabulous Craft and Decorating Party

Home for Christmas Blog Party Link Up

Creating Christmas Linky Parties:Vignettes

Creating Christmas Linky Parties:Christmas Trees 

Creating Christmas Linky Parties: Crafting and Cooking

Countdown to Christmas Link Party!

Wrapping Up the Holidays Linky Party!!

Five Star Frou Frou Party-permanently open, link up anytime!!
 
SUNDAY
Share It One More Time Sundays
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party

MONDAY
Inspiration Mondays
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
Blue Monday
Make It Pretty Monday
 Over the Moon Linky Party

TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
Tuesdays At Our Home
Brag About It Tuesday Linky Party
Let's Talk Vintage 
Turn It Up Tuesday

Wake Up Wednesdays
Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
Creative Sparks Link Party
The Homesteader Hop
Dagmar's Home Linky Party 

THURSDAY
The Homemaking Party
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
 Idea Box- Thursday Linky Party
 Creative Ways Link Party
 Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party
The Creative Exchange

FRIDAY
Simple and Sweet Fridays
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
Foodie Friday and Everything Else
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
  Flaunt It Fridays
 Friday's Five Features Party 
Sweet Inspirations Link Party

SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
The Creative Collection Link Party
 Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
 Saturday Sparks



Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

10 comments:

  1. Your home is a fairyland. Merry Christmas to you and your family
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, love the angel collection and all the house and church scene's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the burgundy angel holding the harp! Thank you for sharing all these pretty details at Tuesdays with a Twist LINKY PARTY! ;-) -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, your house is decorated to the hilt! I love your transferware. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie! Sorry to have been away so long! Happy New Year to you and Joe. Wanted to pop over to let you know that I'm back. I hope you had a lovely Christmas with your beautiful family. Your Christmas Decor is gorgeous! I'm featuring this post on Brag About It next Tuesday! Take care dear friend.
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Debbie! I adore the little deer :) Thanks for sharing your home with us at Funtastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing. Have a terrific 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dollhouse is so charming, Debbie! Thank you for pinning @Vintage Charm--pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debbie,
    Children must love visiting your house at Christmas with all your enchanted Christmas decorations. Thanks for sharing at Monday Social.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails