I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

21 Christmas Trees, January Rudolph Day, 2017

Happy Rudolph Day!!

The 25th of each month is celebrated as Rudolph Day by many, especially bloggers......

I usually try to post something having to do with Christmas here on my Christmas blog.......

Today, I am going to be sharing the 21 Christmas Trees that we had in our home this past Christmas......

I live in a townhouse and this proves that no home is too small to have several Trees!!

If I added some decorations such as ornaments or garland, I counted it, no matter the size as you will see.....

So here we go.......

21 Christmas Trees!!!!!

2 on the Living Room......

#1
 # 2
 3 Trees in the Dining Room.....

# 3



# 4 and # 5
 1 Tree in the Kitchen......

# 6
1 Tree in the Downstairs Powder Room........

# 7

2 Trees in the Den......

# 8
# 9
   3 Trees in my Victorian Doll House........

# 10 in the Dining Room.......
# 11 in the parlor.......
# 12 in the Master Bedroom........
 2 Trees in the Master Bedroom...

# 13
# 14
1 Tree in the Upstairs Hallway.......

# 15
1 Tree in the Upstairs Bathroom.......

# 16
2 Trees in the Craft Room........

# 17
# 18
3 Trees in the Sitting Room........

# 19
   # 20
 # 21
 And there you have it!!

21 Christmas trees of all shapes and sizes!!

If you would like to see more of our home decorated at Christmas, click on the links on the Side Bar to tour each room......

I hope to see you again on February 25th for the next Rudolph Day!!!

And thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

Hugs,
Debbie
  I am linking up to these parties:

Christmas in July Linky Party

Five Star Frou Frou Party-permanently open, link up anytime!!

January Tidy Up Linky Party 

THURSDAY
The Homemaking Party
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
 Idea Box- Thursday Linky Party
 Creative Ways Link Party
 Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party
The Creative Exchange

FRIDAY
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
Foodie Friday and Everything Else
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
 Sweet Inspirations Link Party
  Friday's Five Features Party 
  Flaunt It Fridays

SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
The Creative Collection Link Party
 Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
 Saturday Sparks

SUNDAY
Share It One More Time Sundays
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party
 
MONDAY
Inspiration Mondays
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
Make It Pretty Monday

TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
Tuesdays At Our Home
Brag About It Tuesday Linky Party
Let's Talk Vintage 

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
 Dagmar's Home Linky Party 
The Homesteader Hop



Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

16 comments:

  1. Goodness Debbie...how long does it take you to decorate and undecorate? smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! It's good to see you still have your Christmas blog, Debbie. Instant joy clicking over. I had no clue every 25th is Rudolph day. LOVE that.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that it's cool that you keep Christmas "alive" throughout the year. . .We just took down our Christmas decorations last weekend, but there are a few things that we keep out to admire for a little longer, and they tie into Valentine's Day, too. I wish I could just make one room all Christmas; that would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Debbie - WOW, How long does it take you to put up and decorate all 21 trees. I just have 1 inside and 1 on my porch and it takes hours and hours... I am impressed. I think my favorite one, was in the bedroom with the peacock feathers, but I love peacock feathers so that is probably why. Oh, and I had never heard of Rudolph day... I found you today at #ImpartingGrace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie,
      I could not get in touch with you any other way but here to respond to your kind comment.I start decorating the upstairs in October and right after Halloween, I start decorating the downstairs...I like to have the whole house done by Thanksgiving weekend....
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete
  5. It boggles my mind that you do 21 trees Debbie! Girl, you make my tired ache. lol! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I am impressed your pictures and trees are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing them.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is amazing. I'd seen most of them but there were a few I missed for some reason. I love the white tree with those pops of color. So gorgeous. Thanks for linking to Monday Social.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I can't believe you fit 21 trees into one home, that is amazing! I didn't know about the Rudolph day, that is too cute! Thank you so much for sharing at Sweet Inspiration this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the one in the living room with the vintage glass balls. We had many of those on our tree growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Debbie! You have outdone yourself for Rudolph Day! Thank you for sharing the festivity at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Debbie, so much Christmas Tree eye candy. Thank you for sharing all your lovely trees at the Snickerdoodle Create~Bake~Make link party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much fun!! :)

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning! All your Christmas trees are absolutely beautiful and creative! I loved seeing all the pictures! It must be so warm and glowing all around your home! We have something Christmassy in each room, and I miss them all dearly when it's take down time.

    Oh, but what a treasure and joy the Christmas season is!!! Thank you for sharing your magnificent Christmas wonderland!!!

    I also didn't know (like Marcia above) that every 25th was Rudolph day! I'll try to keep that in mind and maybe blog about something Christmas each 25th of the month!!!

    By the way, I love your Dickens quote above - I always share that with my readers every January!!!

    Blessings to you!!! Net :)
    itsawonderfulmovie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Beautiful Christmas trees! I love Christmas and its atmosphere!
    My blog is https://christmasaddicted.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails