I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Christmas in the Living Room, Part 2. 2018

  Welcome to my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!!
Today, I will be sharing the rest of my Christmas decorations in the Living Room.....

But first, I want to Thank Amber , over at Follow The Yellow Brick Home, for choosing my post, More Goodies and a Project, as her Bonus Feature, from last week's Thursday Favorite Things Link Party!!!
 Thanks so much, Amber!!!

I also want to Thank Karren, over at Oh My Heartsie Girl, for featuring my post,  Christmas in the Craft Room, from last week's Friday Features Linky Party!!
Thanks so much or the feature and the kind words, Karren!!!

Please stop by and link up to these wonderful parties!!!

In my last post, I shared Part 1 of our Living Room Decorations....
 Click HERE if you missed it......

I left off in my last post with the table above......

We will start off looking into the Dining Room......
 A swag that I made hangs above a cherub plaque......

This is the large round table in the corner by the Dining Room.....
I moved my Praying Santa Collection over to this table this year....

The reason is that Joe bought this beautiful gold church last year in Bed, Bath and Beyond after Christmas and the display would not fit on the smaller round table where I had it other years.....
A gold and a red bottle brush tree stand behind the church....
 I started this little Collection many years ago when I decided to send a custom Christmas card to our family and friends......

You can see that I placed part of the card in a frame....
I also found a small Praying Santa frame at a yard sale!!!

This gorgeous gold church lights up!!
2 Praying Santa figures.....
On the other side of the table......
A vintage reindeer rests on the top of the clock.....
I placed another part of the card in front of the clock......
" Jesus is the Reason for the Season" ornament.......

A Christmas candle ring around the base of a crystal candle stick.....
This is the wall where the sofa is.......
Cherub shelves hang on each side of my faux window.....
I like to hang a seasonal wreath in the center of the faux window.......
Embroidered gold stockings with red velvet cuffs hang above the wreath.....
 A vintage looking ornament hangs above the wreath.....

The wreath is decorated simply with gold berries and a few red poinsettias.......
4 red candle ornaments also adorn the wreath........

A metal plaque with a red cardinal on it hangs in the middle and a bow made from the same ribbon that I have used through out the Living Room is attached to the side of the wreath......
2 more vintage style ornaments and a plaque that I made hang below the wreath.....
The other cherub shelf.......
A red velvet like throw covers the back of the sofa and a Christmas pillow was added to gold pillows that I made to match the gold linens in the room........
In the corner by the window is the 2nd Tree in the Living Room........
I will be featuring this 7 foot Tree and the Village underneath it in my next post......
A swag that I made hangs on the Living Room window......
Next to the TV entertainment center is a 3 shelf vintage table.........
On the left side of the table beneath the Living Room window is this Old World Santa.....
On the top shelf......
A pretty Christmas plate and snowmen......
2 vintage putz houses and a set of Thomas Kinkade ornaments......
The middle shelf and bottom shelf.....
On the middle shelf are 2 Santa's, a Christmas plate and a Snowman Snow Globe........
On the bottom shelf......
Another Christmas plate, more vintage putz houses and a Nativity globe......
On the floor in front of the TV Entertainment Center is a family of Bearington Bears........
On top of the TV Entertainment Center......
Is a set of Carolers that I bought many years ago in Sam's Club.....

This is a large set and it fits perfectly here......
I did add some different things to the display this year.......

Let's take a closer look on the left side......
This year I moved the gold LED lighted Trees over from the top of the hutch, where they have been for Christmas's past....
I also moved the lamp posts over here too......
I did keep one of the LED lit evergreen trees in the center.......
The "Ice" House and Church previously graced the Dining Room buffet......
I wrapped a set of battery operated LED lights around them.....
You can see that I also placed a few gold ornaments about........

On the right side......
Another lamp post and gold LED lit Tree......
Same figures, same place but changed up a bit......
Next to the TV Entertainment Center on the right side, is this small round table......
In the beginning of this post, I mentioned that I moved my Praying Santa display to the larger round table this year.......

So I moved this Sam's Club Santa set here to the smaller round table......
I really love this set......
And that completes my Tour of the Christmas decorations in our Living Room......


In my next post, I will be sharing the 7 foot Tree in our Living Room......
 Decorated in a Victorian style......
 And the Village beneath the Tree.......
 So I hope you will come by and visit  again!!

And thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

However, if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Hugs,
Debbie
  I am linking up to these parties:

All Things Christmas Linky Party

 Happy Holidays Link Up Party

 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Inspiration Mondays
 Dishing It and Digging It Link Party
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
Project Inspired Weekly Link Party
 Celebrate Your Story Monday Night Link Party! 
Make It Pretty Monday

 TUESDAY
 Tuesdays At Our Home
Inspire Me Tuesdays

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
 Waste Not Wednesday
Style Showcase
Wow Us Wednesday

THURSDAY
Vintage Charm
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
  Inspired Creations Linky Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
 Grace at Home Party


FRIDAY
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
  Feathered Nest Friday
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Home Matters Linky Party
   Flaunt It Fridays
  Sweet Inspirations Link Party

 SATURDAY
 Saturday Sparks
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party

SUNDAY
Snickerdoodle Sunday
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party
Nifty Thrifty Sunday
The Fabulous Party


Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

11 comments:

  1. My how beautiful! I just don't think that I could do all that work these days. I enjoy putting the décor out, but it just is about too much on me these days. I appreciate that others do so I can share in the magic. I have a blog on here, Slatersfunnyfarm and my email is Slaters431017174@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...i am always amazed at your Christmas decorating...you have some lovely things
    I can't even imagine how long it takes you to do all this...or how long it takes to break it all down and store. I think it's wonderful that you enjoy Christmas this much. Hoping you have a very Merry one. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! it is totally winter wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Debbie, it's wonderful, in your home there is the Christmas spirit!!!
    Hugs,
    Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done an amazing amount of work already, Debbie. Just wonderful.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really loving your Caroler scene this year. It flows so well, and the added pieces make you wander outside in the snow and just sing with them. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, gorgeous Christmas at every turn I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your decors never stop to amaze me
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your Christmas village, Debbie! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No wonder you split the post into two parts Debbie, there's just so much to see and admire. Joe sure knows the way to a girls heart. Love that church he bought last year. The living room looks so festive. I could spend hours wandering around looking at everything and I'd probably still miss a few things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Debbie for sharing my OMHGFF Banner and thank you for sharing last week so I can share your post on Oh My Heartsie Girls Friday Feature Holiday Party this week! http://ohmyheartsiegirl.com/friday-feature-linky-party-147/

    Your post will continue to inspire because I have shared it in my Newsletter, Pinterest and soon on Instagram.

    Hope you will join us and linkup again!!!
    Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails