I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Christmas in the Craft Room, Christmas Home Tour, 2018

 Welcome to my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!!
Today, I will be continuing my Christmas Home Tour and I will be sharing my Craft Room and how I decorated it for Christmas......

But first, I want to Thank Karren, over at Oh My Heartsie Girl, for featuring my post, Christmas and Lusterware in the Upstairs Hallway, from last week's Friday Feature Link Party!!

Thanks so much, Karren!!

I want to Thank Claire, over at Claire Justine, for also featuring the same post, from last week's Creative Mondays Party!!
All About The Shoes: Creative Mondays Link Up
Thanks so much, Claire!!

Please stop by and link up to these lovely parties!!

As I mentioned, today I will be sharing how I decorated my Craft Room for Christmas.....

The Craft Room used to be my son Joey's room......

Like all the other rooms in our townhouse, I have also hung a wreath on the door to the Craft Room.....
 This wreath reflects the colors of the Craft Room- green, pink and white......
 The pink and white poinsettias were bought at Dollar Tree and you will see that I also used them on the 6 foot Tree in this room.......
A Santa head sits in the center of the wreath......
Hanging under the wreath is a Victorian style tray that was gifted to me by my friend, Anne Marie.....

Hanging on the closet door is an Avon Advent Calendar that I have had since my sons were young...........
When my sons were young, they would take turns moving the mouse each day......
Now I do it.........

On top of one of the shelf units that hold tubs of my craft supplies.........
The first of 2 Trees in the Craft Room........
In keeping with the pink, green and white color theme of the room, I used the same colors for my Christmas decorations......
On the left side......
A green putz house that I bought a few years ago in JoAnn Fabrics......
A pink house and a Santa in green......

I bought this pink church in Target many years ago.......
Pink, white and green bottle brush trees.....
2 cute little figurines......
This battery operated LED lighted Tree is decorated with pink and green ornaments.......
Topped with a sweet angel......
And had pink and green beaded garland that I cut into strips and hung like icicles.......
Underneath the Tree are green and pink houses.......
Above my craft table.......
I married a chandy with a pink swag lamp.......
Over on the side of my craft table........
Is the second Tree in this room........
Hanging on the wall on the side of the Tree.......
A spoon angel and a planter bracket filled with pink and white flowers.......
A green glitter butterfly......
Now let's take a closer look at the Tree......
I also topped this Tree with an Angel......
Along with white feathers and a bow made from pink and white stripped ribbon........
A pink Santa head hangs at the top of the Tree.......
This Tree is decorated also in the colors of pink, green and white.....
I hung streamers of pink and white striped ribbon from the top of the Tree........
Let's take a look at the ornaments on the Tree......
 You can see that I tucked pink and white poinsettias in the Tree.....
2 special ornaments on this tree are these tea pot frame ornaments.......

This one holds a photo of my Dad holding my son Joey as a baby.......
And this one holds a photo of my Dad holding my son Jim......
I also have a pretty gem stone spider on the Tree......
Did you ever hear of the Legend of the Christmas Spider?????
 This was gifted to me by my friend Anne Marie......
Underneath the Tree.......
In the early morning, the Sun shines through the window of the Craft Room......

I took these photos one morning.....
This Tree stays up all year round......
In the Summer, I decorate it with ice cones and other Summer like ornaments.....

Joe's grandmother's antique sewing machine is next to the Tree......

I decorated the one corner of the sewing machine closest to the Tree for Christmas......
I bought this frame at a church flea market......
"Friendly and Full of Love, December's Child is a Gift from Above"
Both my sons were born in December so I love this frame.......

You can see in the photo that they did not like Santa very much when they were young!!
A Santa and an angel......
On the wall above the antique sewing machine......
An old Home Interiors picture.....
On a shelf below the picture........
I decorated the top of the sewing machine with vintage sewing items and buttons.....
 This little Tree is decorated with a vintage Angel topper that was mine as a child and pink ornaments.....
Over on the opposite wall are a few more shelves......
Where I have some of my "Pretties" displayed......
Underneath the shelves.......
I have a mirror hanging on the wall..........
I have berry garland hanging on it and I added a few snowflake ornaments and a strand of beaded garland to it.....

Under the mirror is another shelf unit where I have tubs of my craft supplies stored.......
I set up a Christmas display on top of the it......
I will let the photos do the talking.....
I bought this house at Cracker Barrel a few years ago ....
Over by the door......
On top of another shelf unit.....
A Christmas angel that I made.....

I hope you enjoyed seeing how I decorated my Craft Room for Christmas......
 In my next post, I will be continuing my Christmas Home Tour sharing the last room upstairs. the Sitting Room........
 So I hope you will come by and visit  again!!

And thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

However, if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Hugs,
Debbie
  I am linking up to these parties:

All Things Christmas Linky Party

 Happy Holidays Link Up Party
 
THURSDAY
Vintage Charm
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
  Inspired Creations Linky Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
 Grace at Home Party

FRIDAY
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
  Feathered Nest Friday
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Home Matters Linky Party
   Flaunt It Fridays
  Sweet Inspirations Link Party

 SATURDAY
 Saturday Sparks
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party

SUNDAY
Snickerdoodle Sunday
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party
Nifty Thrifty Sunday
The Fabulous Party

 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Inspiration Mondays
 Dishing It and Digging It Link Party
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
Project Inspired Weekly Link Party
 Celebrate Your Story Monday Night Link Party! 
Make It Pretty Monday

 TUESDAY
 Tuesdays At Our Home
Inspire Me Tuesdays

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
 Waste Not Wednesday
Style Showcase
Wow Us Wednesday


Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

10 comments:

  1. Dear Debbie, I'm back after some big problems with my PC. I love Your pink decors, the pink Christmas tree is fairy
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just taking a break from the kitchen, :) , and enjoying looking at your craft room. So very pretty! And, of course, I especially love all the pink!! My grandmother's antique sewing machine I use as a Bible study desk...
    I hope you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE that you decorate your craft room too! I am loving all the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your craft room is so lovely, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love looking at your Decorations. They are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always loved Christmas but now that I'm following your blog Debbie, I love it so much more. I don't think I've ever met someone who knows how to decorate a Christmas tree quite like you do. I love all the layers of interest you always create and you have this amazing ability to match things up so they form a cohesive whole. I always find my self scrolling up and down just in case I missed some small detail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the shout out Debbie. Always love stopping by and reading your posts. Love you beautiful pink tree and decorations. Pink is such a great colour :)

    Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays. Hope you can join us today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear! what a lovely craft room you have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, Debbie! I love the color scheme. Thank you for sharing at Party In Your PJs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the putz houses. They're so pretty in green and pink. Thanks for linking to Keep In Touch.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails