I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Monday, November 26, 2018

Christmas in the Dining Room, Part 2, 2018

 Welcome to my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!!
 In this post, I will be sharing the rest of my Dining Room decorated for Christmas......

But first, I want to Thank Bev, over at Eclectic Red Barn,  for featuring my post, Upstairs Bathroom Christmas Decorations,   from last week's Over the Moon Link Party!!
Thanks so much for the feature, Bev!!

Please stop by and link up to this great party!

In my last post, I shared Part 1 of the Dining Room decorated for Christmas......
 Click HERE if you missed it......

Today, I will be sharing Part 2 of the Dining Room......

As I mentioned in Part 1, the Dining Room is decorated for Christmas in the colors of pink, white and gold......

Let's start in this corner of the Dining Room where I hung a window that divides the Living Room from the Dining Room.......
 This is where the 7 foot Pencil Thin Tree stands...........

A few years ago I bought this Tree on Clearance in Big Lot's......

This year, I decided to re-do the bow I use as a topper because this Tree just fits under the soffit.......
So I took the one I had made previously apart and made it over into a more "Floppy" looking version so that it would look better on the top of the Tree under the soffit.......
I made the bow out of 2 different ribbons and also have streamers of the 2 different ribbons coming down around the Tree.......
I used this white shimmery garland on the Tree......
It reminds me of snow!!
And here is the Tree all decorated......
I have collected the ornaments on this Tree for many years.....
The color theme for this Tree is the same for the room, pink, white and gold.......
The majority of the ornaments are Victorian style......
And some I made like the angel one at the top of the picture below......
I have tucked several picks of glittered white Baby's Breath into the Tree......
I made the Tree skirt for this Tree......
This pencil slim Tree fits perfectly in this corner.....
Next to the Tree on the left is an antique smoking table.....
On top of the table is a vintage crystal compote bowl filled with ornaments......
A small putz house sits to the left of the bowl.....
A pink mercury glass candle holder and a few ornaments are scattered about the table.....
A paper mache Santa that I bought at Salvation Army for $5.00 sits on the table to the right.....
Beneath the table......
Is a tiered pedestal stand......
Decorated with a few Christmas goodies.....
I like to decorate the window divider between the Living Room and the Dining Room........
I hung a Victorian style stocking......
And a few Victorian style ornaments and a plaque that I made.....
To the right of the Tree is a wall clock.....
I added a pink bow with 2 different angel wing ornaments to the top of the clock....
Beneath the clock on a marble topped plant stand is a hand made Old World Santa that I bought years ago at a Craft Fair....
Now let's move from this corner of the Dining Room.......
To this wall behind the Dining Room table......
You can see the Dining Room Chandy to the right.......
I decorated it with a few ornaments for Christmas......
I love this picture from Home Interiors titled "May I Play?"
I added angel wing ornaments to the sconces and a few ornaments to the shelf underneath the picture.....
In the corner near the Kitchen......
Is a shelf hung next to the curio........
A white and gold Santa sits on the shelf.........
To the left of the curio.....
Is the funeral basket that I decorate for every Season and Holiday......
I filled it with pink poinsettias and hung a few ornaments, an angel, angel wings and a bow from the handle......
A few ornaments hang from the basket.....
And vintage angel ornaments sits on the marble topped table.....
On top of the curio......
Is a white feather Tree......
And a cherub planter .......
2 pink Santa's sit on the top of the curio also......
A pink bow and 2 angel wing ornaments hang from the top of the curio......
I added a few ornaments to the inside of the curio......
To make it look more like Christmas in the curio.....
Hanging on the faux window between the Dining Room and the Kitchen......
Is a wreath that I made......
This year I added a few small pink ornaments to the wreath.....
A small cabinet that my Dad made sits below the faux window.....
You may remember that I bought this Santa in Big Lot's this year.....
I have it resting on top of a Mr. Christmas Melodion....
Small pink and white Putz house ornaments sit on each side of the melodion....
I added a few ornaments and greenery to the shelf above the door way to the Kitchen.....
And that completes my Tour of the Dining Room decorated for Christmas for this year......

I shared 3 decorated Trees in the Dining Room......

2 gold Trees on the buffet......
 And the large one in the corner.....
I am not yet sure how many Trees I will have decorated for this year as I am still decorating so I will share all of them in another post in the future.....

Even though I still have to share the upstairs Sitting Room,  in my next post, I will be sharing how I decorated the Living Room for Christmas.......
 As I did with the Dining Room, I will be showing it to you in 2 posts.......

 So I hope you will come by and visit  again!!

And thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

However, if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Hugs,
Debbie
  I am linking up to these parties:

All Things Christmas Linky Party

 Happy Holidays Link Up Party

 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Inspiration Mondays
 Dishing It and Digging It Link Party
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
Project Inspired Weekly Link Party
 Celebrate Your Story Monday Night Link Party! 
Make It Pretty Monday

 TUESDAY
 Tuesdays At Our Home
Inspire Me Tuesdays

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
 Waste Not Wednesday
Style Showcase
Wow Us Wednesday

THURSDAY
Vintage Charm
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
  Inspired Creations Linky Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
 Grace at Home Party
 
FRIDAY
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
  Feathered Nest Friday
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Home Matters Linky Party
   Flaunt It Fridays
  Sweet Inspirations Link Party

 SATURDAY
 Saturday Sparks
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party

SUNDAY
Snickerdoodle Sunday
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party
Nifty Thrifty Sunday
The Fabulous Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

4 comments:

  1. Once again a beautiful display that I had to scroll up and down a few times to take it all in. I was inspired by the baubles displayed in bowls, such a creative idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pink decors and Christmas tree are rich of beauty. Everything is such romantic
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie, I just love the pink white and gold theme you have for your Christmas decorating. You do such a great job for each holiday. Thanks for sharing at Cooking and Crafting with J&J. Enjoy the weekend
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the shimmers and sparkles, Debbie! Thanks for sharing your Christmas dining room at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails