I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Review of My One Little Word for 2019.....FOCUS!!


Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!

In my last post over on my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas, I shared Part 1 of our trip to Country Folk Gifts.......
 Click HERE to see that post if you missed it.....

My One Little Word for 2019 was FOCUS......
 Click HERE to read my original Post about why I chose this word.......

It became very clear right in the beginning of the year that I was really going to need to FOCUS on just making it through the year.....

It was a year of health issues for me starting actually right after Christmas in 2018 when I got the Flu the day after Christmas.......


CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL POST ON MY REGULAR BLOG, DEBBIE-DABBLE BLOG....

Hugs,
Deb
Related Posts with Thumbnails