I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Saturday, January 7, 2023

New Winter and Valentine's Buys, 2023

 

  

 

 


  

 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
 
I am now posting 3 times a week !!!
 
 I will be posting on TUESDAY, THURSDAY and SATURDAY

 As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
In my last post, I shared my Annual Christmas Home Tour with 22 Trees and some new Christmas Buys and Crafts and where I put them....

This post ended the Christmas Season of 2022 regular posts over on my Christmas Blog.....

 


 Click HERE if you missed that post!!

 

I am now back to posting regularly here on Debbie-Dabble Blog!! 

For now, I will keep the schedule of posting 3 times a week and I will see how it goes....

 
 
 I want to Thank Barb, over at French Ethereal, for choosing my post, Thomas Kinkade Tree, Village and the China Cupboard in the Den, as one of her features from last week's Share Your Style Linky Party!! 


Thanks so much, Barb!!

and also Thanks to  Bev, Over at Eclectic Red Barn, for choosing my Blog post, Christmas at Nelson Crest, as one of her features from last week's Thursday Favorite Things Linky Party!!!
 
 
Thanks again, Bev!!
 
 I also want to Thank Dee, over at Grammy's Grid, for choosing my post, Christmas at Nelson Crest, as one of her features from the last Unlimited Link Party!!!
 
 
 Thanks so much, Dee!!

Please stop by and link up to these great parties!!!
 
 
 
 
I am now posting regularly back over on Debbie-Dabble Blog so if you followed me here on my Christmas Blog this Season, I hope you will continue to follow me over on Debbie-Dabble Blog year round!! 
 
I sincerely THANK YOU for joining me here for the Christmas Season of 2022!!!

Hugs,
Deb
Related Posts with Thumbnails