I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Thursday, November 24, 2022

Thanksgiving Feast, Tablescapes and Halloween Buys!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
 I am now posting 3 times a week !!!
 
 I will be posting on TUESDAY, THURSDAY and SATURDAY
 

 As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 
 HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!


 I hope you were able to spend the Holiday with those that you love!!!
 
 
In my last post over on my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas, I shared how I decorated the Front Porch and Yard for Christmas with a few changes this year!!!

 
 


 

 Click HERE if you missed that post!!
 
 
  I want to Thank to Angie, over at God's Growing Garden, for choosing my post, Christmas in the Craft Room, Christmas Home Tour, 2022, as one of her features from last week's Tuesdays with a Twist Linky Party!!
 

 Thanks so much, Angie!

 I also want to Thank Karren , over at Oh My Heartsie Girl, for choosing my post, Christmas in the Craft Room, Christmas Home Tour, as one of her features from last week's Wonderful Wednesday Link Party!!!


 Thanks again, Karren!! 

And I want to Thank Tammy, over at My Life Abundant, for choosing my post, A New Tree in the Siting Room, Christmas Home Tour, as one of her Editor's Choice features from last week's Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop!

Thanks so much, Tammy!!

 Please stop by and link up to these wonderful Parties!!

 
 Today, we are staying here on my Regular Blog for this post as it is all about Thanksgiving and a few Halloween Clearance Buys!!!


Please comment over on that Blog!!

Hugs,
Deb
Related Posts with Thumbnails