I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Friday, March 25, 2022

Year Round Decorated Trees, March Rudolph Day

 

 

 Welcome to my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!!

 I am so happy you decided to stop by my Christmas Blog!!

  Every room in our townhouse has a different Christmas Theme and Color Scheme!!
 
 I prove that you do not have to live in a large home to have several Trees, over 20, in all shapes and sizes!!

The majority of my Christmas decorations are placed in the same room every year and I know that this is not what most Decorator's care for but to me, it like seeing old friends again when I decorate each year for Christmas as many of my decorations were gifts from family and friends........... 

I do try to add a few new things and change up things a bit but for the most part, these decorations are part of my Christmas Traditions and bring back a lot of treasured memories.....


Just a reminder, I am now posting 2 times a week for on my regular Blog, Debbie-Dabble Blog!! 
 
On Wednesdays and Sundays!!!!


 
HAPPY RUDOLPH DAY!!!!!

 Rudolph Day is celebrated the 25th of each month......
 
 
 
When I find the time to post on Rudolph Day, it will be about something having to do with Christmas no matter what time of the year it is...
 
I wasn't going to do a Rudolph's Day post for March but, as I finished doing my Easter decorating, I noticed that I keep receiving the same comment, over and over again!!!!

"That is great that you keep Trees up year round"
 
 So that gave me the idea for this post which I will turn into a series for the rest of the year....

Year Round Decorated Trees.....
 
Now I know that I am sort of starting this a little behind as I just finished my Easter decorating so I am going to back track from Christmas.....
 
For Christmas, I had 22 decorated Trees of all shapes and sizes....
 
You can read the post featuring them HERE!!!! 

Today, I will be sharing the Trees that I kept up after Christmas and redecorated.....

We will start in the Living Room.....

I decorated this small Tree with vintage Shiny Brite ornaments for Christmas......
 
 


I left this Tree up for Valentine's Day and Easter.....
 
Decorated for Valentine's Day.....



And now for the first time, decorated for Easter!!


This is the first year that I decided to leave it up for Easter and I am so glad that I did...

I will pack it away after Easter is over.....
 
This 7 foot slim Tree stays up year round along with the platform that it is standing on.....
 
Here it is decorated for Christmas in Victorian Style!!


The Village underneath the Tree....


I decorated it in red and gold for Valentine's Day......


And the platform underneath it.....


And now decorated for Easter!!!


The Bunny Patch set up on the platform....


After Easter, this Tree will become a Patriotic Tree.....


This gold tinsel Tree was in the Dining Room for Christmas......


For Valentine's Day, I moved it into the Living Room on top of the TV Entertainment Center......



It was packed away after that.....

This white tinsel Tree, which is just like the gold one, was decorated like this in the upstairs Sitting Room for Christmas.....



For Easter, I moved it downstairs on top of the TV Entertainment Center.....
 
 


It will also be decorated for the Patriotic Summer Holidays......


In the Dining Room......

This is how I decorated the buffet with the LED lighted Branch Tree ....


I decorated it with white snowflakes......


I left this Tree here on the buffet for Valentine's Day and simply added some Valentine's Day ornaments that I made to it.....



This year, I decided to leave it up for Easter here in the Dining Room .....


I decorated it with eggs and pink carrots....


After Easter, it will be moved back into the Living Room where the small Tree currently is by the stairs....

For Christmas in the Dining Room, I decorated this 7 foot pencil Tree in a pink and white theme.....


I left it up for Valentine's and decorated it in pink and white.......


I did pack it away after Valentine's Day but replaced it with a 4 foot table top pink Tree for Easter!!!


I only use this Tree for Easter.....


In the Kitchen......

This is how my Kitchen Tree looked decorated in a candy and gingerbread theme......


I decorated it for Winter in a Winter Bird theme with a few hearts for Valentine's Day......


And now for Easter......


It will be packed up after Easter but brought back in the Fall.....


In the Den.....

This is how I decorated this 4 1/2 foot table top Tree for Christmas......


And for Winter, I decorated it in a Snow and Ice theme.....


It was packed away just a few weeks ago.....

I decorated this Tree with Thomas Kinkade ornaments for Christmas.....


It became a Winter Bird Tree....


Then a Saint Patrick's Day Tree......


It will stay up all year round and is decorated as an Americana Tree until November......



In the Powder Room, this Tree looked like this for Christmas, decorated with Snow Buddies in a blue and silver theme........
 

For Valentine's, I removed any Christmas ornaments and added red heart ornaments......


 It will be packed away in a few days....

I had 11 Trees decorated for Winter and Valentine's Day...

Click HERE to see the post featuring all of them.....


During the year, I will continue to post on how I decorate the Trees that I keep up for the different Holidays and Seasons.....

Hopefully, this may change your mind about packing away your Tree or Trees after Christmas is over......

Until, next month's Rudolph Day.......

Maybe.....

Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
  

 

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

11 comments:

  1. I love looking at the ways you change your trees seasonally. I never thought about using my pink Christmas tree for Easter (Why not- what a great idea!) I won't use it this year, but I am making plans for next Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you celebrate year round! Happy Rudolf Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice that you enjoy your trees all throughout the year. Every season has its enjoyable qualities, but Christmas is special. Thank you for participating in Talent-Sharing Tuesdays Link-Up 13.
    Carol
    www.scribblingboomer.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also keep our 14' tree up all year long, and decorate for the holiday or season. It was much larger than we expected when we got it, and took my husband 9 hours to put together. It wouldn't fit through the door into the garage to store, and he said he wouldn't spend that time to put it together each year ~ so it's front & center in our living room all year long now! ** After Easter is over, I put up Summer decorations ~ flowers, water pistols, funny sunglasses (Dollar store), small hoola hoops, wind chimes (all from the Dollar store), pinwheels & leis. My grandkids would come over, take what they wanted to play with off the tree & then put it back on when they left! ... Halloween is fun too (with "crime scene caution tape as a "garland), and then just Thanksgiving, until Christmas ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que entrada tan bonita y original. Me han encantado todos tus árboles y las distintas decoraciones que les pones. Tiene que ser muy bonito tener todo el año la decoración navideña tan alegre y colorida.
    Felicidades, besicos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and for leaving such a kind comment!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete
  6. I have never heard of Rudolph day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! That's a lot of trees!! Where do you store everything? I never heard of Rudolph Day :) Thanks so much for linking up at the Unlimited Link Party 74. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and comment!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I really enjoyed your blog and your project. I love the idea of ​​keeping a Christmas atmosphere all year round, not least because I often get a feeling of Christmas at different times of the year, and I gladly keep it in my heart. Your home must be like a dream. :) A hug

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails