I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Sunday, January 3, 2021

My One Little Word for 2021

 

 

 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
 I want to mention that since Blogger changed to a new format for posting, if you can click on each picture if you care to enlarge it...... 
 
Well, here we are again at the beginning of a New Year......
 
 
And it is time for My One Little Word for the Year of 2021 post......
 
 
 
Last year, I decided to do something different and choose a Theme for the Year.....

And WOW!!!

Who knew how well that Theme would serve me last year.....

I had chosen POSITIVITY!!!

I chose it because 2019 had been a terrible year for me and it was a very Negative year.....

Click HERE if you want to read about it....

And if I am being honest, 2019 was far worse for me personally than 2020 was....
 

If you want to read last year's post, please click HERE
 
I also chose a Word of the Month for each of the 12 months last year and that also served me well.....
 
If you are curious about what Words I chose for each month, you can access those posts by looking on my Side Bar to the right and clicking on Words of the Months , 2020 
 this Pandemic......


You can read that post HERE...

In my last post on this Blog, I wrote about How 20 Years of Health Issues Prepared Me for

This year, I have decided to go back to choosing a Word of the Year along with also choosing a Theme of the Year.....

Hugs,

Deb
Related Posts with Thumbnails