I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Christmas in the Dining Room, Christmas Home Tour, 2016

 
Today, I am going to show you how I decorated the Dining Room for Christmas in  my beloved Victorian style and using a pink, gold and white color theme.......

Looking into the Dining Room from the Living Room.......
Walking into the Dining Room, in the left hand corner is my new Tree......
 But first, right next to the Tree is an antique smoking table.....
I bought the Santa in Salvation Army a few years ago for $5.00.........
  I filled this crystal bowl with ornaments......
Underneath the table.......
 A few Snow Babies.....
I decorate the window pane divider too.....
  Back to my new Tree........

I bought this Tree on clearance last year for half price in Big Lot's.......

Tree # 12
This thin pencil Tree fits so much better in this corner......
 It is decorated with Victorian style ornaments that I have collected over many years.....
  A bow made out of 3 different ribbons and some pink glitter branches top off the Tree....
  I also tucked some white glittered baby breath picks into the Tree....
I'll give you a closer look......
Around the bottom of the Tree......
A handmade Santa that I bought many years ago at a Craft Fair, sits on a marble topped stand next to the Tree......
 Let's move round the Dining Room......
A few glittered ribbon bows and some ornaments dress up some existing decor........
 Over in the corner by my faux window ( it is actually a pass through to the kitchen covered with stained glass and curtains).........
A Curio stands in this corner......
A white and gold glittered Santa on a shelf next to the curio.......
My Funeral basket, that I decorate for every Holiday and season, sits on a marble topped stand next to the curio......
A white feather Tree......
And  few Santa's are displayed on top of the Curio......
Along with some angel wings.....

A wreath that I made hangs under a rose swag that hangs here all the time......
 Below the faux window on top of a cabinet........

I bought this Santa at a flea market......
The white houses wee bought at Dollar Tree but I painted and glittered them last year.....
Moving over to the next corner......
I made the swag and the tussie mussie.......
  A Lenox Santa sits on a shelf......
The buffet is over in this corner.......
A pink angel sits on the floor in the corner.....
Here on the buffet are Trees # 13 and 14.........
I bought these gold tinsel trees several years ago in Penney's.......
I decorated them with pink ornaments and white snowflakes........
 The white and gold ceramic pieces were 2 sets that I bought in Sam's Club many years ago.....
The ice house and church were gifted to me.......
On the shelf above the buffet is another gold and white glittered Santa.....
The gold reindeer were bought many years ago at Walmart.......
I wrapped fairy lights around the house and church this year.......
Pink and gold ornaments are scattered about......
Next to the buffet, is another curio......
A white mica angel on a shelf that hangs above the curio......
On top of the curio........
I just bought this pink and white house and ornaments in Cracker Barrel this year.......
 Beads and ornaments placed inside the curio to dress it up a bit for Christmas......
Another pink angel and Santa on the floor........
  The top of the buffet......
The angel in a green dress hangs here year round.......
Gold churches and trees were bought at Dollar Tree......
The pink church was bought many years ago on clearance at Target for a mere $5.00!!
The mica angels were gifted to me.....
Hanging here on the window pane divider, is a wreath that I made.........
 With a pink angel inside of it......
 And one hanging above it!!
 The chandy with a bit of decorations......
I don't do a tablescape in the Dining Room because we eat here every day.........
I made the centerpiece by gluing a plate charger to a Dollar Tree vase with a candle inside of it and placing a wreath that I made on top of it.......
And that completes my tour of the Dining Room decorated for Christmas!!

In my next post, I will be showing you my Candy Christmas Kitchen , which is one of my favorite rooms on our house at Christmas!!
So I hope you will come by and visit  again!!

CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE THE TOUR........

And thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

Hugs,
Debbie
  I am linking up to these parties:

 12 Days of Holiday Homes Link Up Party 

Fabulous Craft and Decorating Party 

Creating Christmas Linky Parties:Vignettes

Creating Christmas Linky Parties:Christmas Trees

Countdown to Christmas Linky Party

Wrapping Up the Holidays Linky Party!!

DIY Christmas Linky Party

Five Star Frou Frou Party-permanently open, link up anytime!!
 
SUNDAY
Share It One More Time Sundays
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party

MONDAY 
 Over the Moon Linky Party
Inspiration Mondays
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
Blue Monday
Make It Pretty Monday

TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
Tuesdays At Our Home
Brag About It Tuesday Linky Party
Let's Talk Vintage 
Turn It Up Tuesday

Wake Up Wednesdays
Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
Creative Sparks Link Party
The Homesteader Hop
Dagmar's Home Linky Party 

THURSDAY
The Homemaking Party
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
 Idea Box- Thursday Linky Party
 Creative Ways Link Party
 Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party
The Creative Exchange

FRIDAY
Simple and Sweet Fridays
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
Foodie Friday and Everything Else
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
  Flaunt It Fridays
 Friday's Five Features Party 
Sweet Inspirations Link Party

SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
The Creative Collection Link Party
 Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
 Saturday Sparks



Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

15 comments:

  1. Love...Love...Love it! My favorite room so far, the pink and gold theme is just gorgeous Debbie! We're getting some snow today, so it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Debbie, I love your Christmas decoration! Have a lovely weekend!
    kisses:))

    xxBasia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie, I just love seeing all your Christmas decor! It's always fun to see someone who enjoys Christmas decorating as much I do! Merry Christmas! Mary masteinbrink(at)msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie, wow the pink, gold and white Christmas theme is just beautiful. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Hugs, Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your joy of decorating for Christmas certainly shines through! It's easy to see how much pleasure all of your treasures bring you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love and love your Christmas decors!!!!
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully Victorian, Love the color combo of pink gold and white! Love the swag and decorating of your lovely chandelier! Those chargers are so pretty, love the place settings! Beautiful ribbon treatment on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks beautiful Debbie. Love all the pink, white and green colours together :) Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your home is so beautifully Victorian and I love the pink and gold combo in colors

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooooooo pretty!!

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a happy and festive blog! Thanks for sharing with us at Over the Moon Link Up. Have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2017. Sue from Sizzling Towards 60 & Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  12. Debbie, I'm partial to all of your pretty pinks! Thank you for sharing @Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the new pencil tree. I need to get one of those. The pink church is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the pink touches, My daughter is a really pink girly girl and asked if we can do our house in pink after seeing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa,
      Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such sweet comment!! Glad that your daughter enjoyed seeing my Dining Room!!
      I could not find any other way to return your comment so I am doing it here!!
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails