I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Christmas Candy Kitchen, Part 1, Christmas Home Tour, 2016

 Welcome to Part 1 of my tour of our Christmas Candy Kitchen!!

 Since my Kitchen is painted red, it is very easy to decorate for Christmas and I do a Candy and Gingerbread theme in the Kitchen every year.......
 In this post, I will be sharing how I decorated this part of the Kitchen........

We will start on this side........
On one of 2 shelves that my Dad made out of scrap wood when we first got married many years ago........

I decorated a 4 1/2 foot Tree in an urn in with Candy and Gingerbread related ornaments......
It fits perfectly next to the hutch.......
Tree # 15
You can see that it sits in front of our message board!!
Let's take a closer look......
 
A cute vintage looking Christmas tin its on the floor next to the Tree.......
Along with a child's pair of skates......
I am not a lover of Pre Lit trees because this was one of 4 trees that I had to cut all the lights off this year!!!

I do prefer to light my own Trees..........

Even the 2 sets of candy lights I had added to this Tree did not work so I used the candy covers on another light set in the Kitchen ( you will see where in Part 2) and strung a new set of candy lights on the Tree this year.......
The hutch.........

My "Cooking " Santa 's over look the Kitchen from the top of the hutch......
The top shelf......
New this year is a large glass jar filled with vintage cookie cutters......
The 2nd shelf......
Some new Christmas spatulas were added to the bowl full of vintage utensils.......
On the desk part of the hutch......

My Christmas Candy Bar......
Underneath the desk.........
A Christmas Bear sits on a vintage picnic basket.....
On the knobs of the drawers........
On the other side of the hutch......
On the other shelf that my Dad made....
A wreath made out of candy that I bought at a craft fair...........
Above the door way to the Den.....
A plate depicting a Victorian family baking cookies......
And that concludes Part 1 of my tour of our Christmas Candy Kitchen......

In my next post, I will be showing you the rest of the kitchen decorated for Christmas......
So I hope you will come by and visit  again!!

CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE THE TOUR.......

And thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

Hugs,
Debbie
  I am linking up to these parties:

Creating Christmas: Tablescapes and Kitchens

 Fabulous Craft and Decorating Party

Home for Christmas Blog Party Link Up

Creating Christmas Linky Parties:Vignettes

Creating Christmas Linky Parties:Christmas Trees 

Creating Christmas Linky Parties: Crafting and Cooking

Countdown to Christmas Link Party!

Wrapping Up the Holidays Linky Party!!

DIY Christmas Linky Party

12 Days of Holiday Homes Link Up Party

Five Star Frou Frou Party-permanently open, link up anytime!!

MONDAY 
 Over the Moon Linky Party
Inspiration Mondays
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
Blue Monday
Make It Pretty Monday

TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
Tuesdays At Our Home
Brag About It Tuesday Linky Party
Let's Talk Vintage 
Turn It Up Tuesday

Wake Up Wednesdays
Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
Creative Sparks Link Party
The Homesteader Hop
Dagmar's Home Linky Party 

THURSDAY
The Homemaking Party
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
 Idea Box- Thursday Linky Party
 Creative Ways Link Party
 Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party
The Creative Exchange

FRIDAY
Simple and Sweet Fridays
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
Foodie Friday and Everything Else
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
  Flaunt It Fridays
 Friday's Five Features Party 
Sweet Inspirations Link Party

SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
The Creative Collection Link Party
 Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
 Saturday Sparks

SUNDAY
Share It One More Time Sundays
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party



Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

11 comments:

  1. You really do have a fun time for Christmas. Love all the vintage woven in here and there, Merry Christmas to you and yours! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your white and red decors are wonderful! I love the vintage touches too. The christmas tree is so pretty
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas ....your kitchen is just magical...I expect to see Santa jump out at me around ea corner...lol you have such a fun time at Christmas, it spills over to us readers..thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, your candy kitchen is darling! Thank you for sharing @Creating Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Debbie, lovely all decorations! Thanks for sharing! Sweet greetings:))
    kisses:))

    xxBasia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like all the red in your kitchen! My favorites are the cooking Santa's (I bought one this year for my kitchen) and your vintage plaid tin. Your kitchen definitely feels like Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Debbie, your kitchen is amazing. I have a set of the same canisters with the red flowers. I loved so many things I can't pick just one or two. I do like those candy cane lights however. I just want to come over and look at everything.
    Thanks for sharing at Over The Moon Party,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet it was fun looking for the candy and kitchen themed goodies for your tree. I have Christmas tins in my kitchen also for decorating, love that look. Love your new spatulas so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Christmas decorations. The trees are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at Funtastic Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bright red and white throughout your kitchen, so cheery and festive! I bet the smell of cookies just adds to the funness (is that a word??? haha) of your Christmas kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Debbie! SOOOO ADORABLE! I gave you a feature this morning for LTV #115~
    Thanks so much for linking up each week! Be sure to find it on my Vintage & CO. blog: www.vintandco.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails