I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Christmas Candy Kitchen, Part 2, Christmas Home Tour, 2016

Welcome to My Christmas Candy Kitchen, Part 2!!!

But first, I want to Thank Kathy, over at Life on Lakeshore Drive, for featuring my Christmas Blog Home Tour posts, among several other Home Tours that she featured in her post from last week's Bouquet of Talent party!!!
Thanks so much, Kathy!!

In my last post, I shared this part of the Kitchen......
And Tree # 15
If you missed this post, please click HERE

In this post, we will pick up where we last left off............
On the side of the stove.......
Above the stove......
Between the stove and the sink......
Where the Kitchen window once was before we made the patio into another room......
As I mentioned in my previous post, I have decorated the Kitchen in a Candy and Gingerbread theme..........
I have had this swag for many years but this year, I "dabbled" with it a bit and glued in some candy canes, ornaments and vintage copper cookie cutters........
You can see the candy lights hanging from garland........
When the 2 sets of candy lights no longer worked on the Tree in the Kitchen, I took the lights off, removed these "candy" covers and used them on the light set on this garland!!!
Lollipop ornaments hang on each side.......
Candy ornaments hang from the chandy......
Cupcake ornaments were placed in the cups of the chandy.......
Ornaments also hang on the side of the cabinets.......
On the shelf......
New this year is this LED lighted Gingerbread house bought at Penney's this year.....
Moving around the Kitchen over in the corner......
A floral arrangement lights up a dark corner......
Hanging above on the soffit.........
Our coffee and tea area......
The lid of a Christmas tin hangs on the back splash........
A snowman tea pot that folds regular sugar which we seldom use........
2 Lenox bowls hold sugar substitute and tea items.......
Christmas mugs have replaced the everyday ones......
On top of the refrigerator........
A chocolate looking nutcracker........
A red and white charger serves as a nice back drop.....
A lighted candy house.....
 2 smaller gingerbread houses.......

Over the door way into the Kitchen.......
The counter bar area......
The Dining Room on the right side and the hallway to the Living Room on the other side.....
New this year is the garland hanging over the pass through......
Instead of filling the 3 tiered wire basket that normally hangs here with candy ornaments as I have in the past, I decided to use the ornaments to decorate the garland instead.....
I hung one of the large candy ornaments from the hook that the 3 tiered basket normally hangs from......
I decorated the garland using different kinds of candy ornaments........
And some Gingerbread ornaments......
And candy canes......
A bow made from candy cane ribbon hangs in the center.....
Below is the counter bar......
This year I placed these red and white trees on top of the red mercury glass candlesticks instead of candles......
A red and white plaid runner on the counter bar......
A set of Santa salt and pepper shakers.......
On the side of the counter bar.......
A vintage Christmas apron.......
2 ornaments and a Christmas pot holder.......
A few sprigs of Christmas greenery tucked in among the rolling pins and vintage utensils .......
And a Christmas Kitchen mat says it all, completing my Tour of the Kitchen.......
I still have the Den and the Powder Room to show you in the Christmas Home Tour.........
 So I hope you will come by and visit  again!!

CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE THE TOUR.......

And thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

Hugs,
Debbie
  I am linking up to these parties:

Creating Christmas: Tablescapes and Kitchens

 Fabulous Craft and Decorating Party

Home for Christmas Blog Party Link Up

Creating Christmas Linky Parties:Vignettes

Creating Christmas Linky Parties:Christmas Trees 

Creating Christmas Linky Parties: Crafting and Cooking

Countdown to Christmas Link Party!

Wrapping Up the Holidays Linky Party!!

DIY Christmas Linky Party

12 Days of Holiday Homes Link Up Party

Five Star Frou Frou Party-permanently open, link up anytime!!


Wake Up Wednesdays
Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
Creative Sparks Link Party
The Homesteader Hop
Dagmar's Home Linky Party 

THURSDAY
The Homemaking Party
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
 Idea Box- Thursday Linky Party
 Creative Ways Link Party
 Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party
The Creative Exchange

FRIDAY
Simple and Sweet Fridays
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
Foodie Friday and Everything Else
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
  Flaunt It Fridays
 Friday's Five Features Party 
Sweet Inspirations Link Party

SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
The Creative Collection Link Party
 Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
 Saturday Sparks

SUNDAY
Share It One More Time Sundays
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party
 
MONDAY
Inspiration Mondays
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
Blue Monday
Make It Pretty Monday
 Over the Moon Linky Party

TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
Tuesdays At Our Home
Brag About It Tuesday Linky Party
Let's Talk Vintage 
Turn It Up Tuesday



Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

13 comments:

  1. Debbie, your candy kitchen is such a cute idea! Thank you for sharing @Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your red kitchen is very cozy and it becomes fairy with all of your stunning chirstmas decors. The gingerbread and the gingerbread houses are absolutely adorable
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well my GOSH, Debbie. Your kitchen and powder room, well, your whole HOUSE, is a holiday time wonderland! I love all the festive-looking decor! It IS the most wonderful time of the year, isn't it? You have done an incredible job! Are you going to show Nelson' Manor? Or did you already? Merry Christmas, dear Debbie! Hugs. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always a delight to stop by and see your Christmas kitchen, Debbie. Your new lighted gingerbread house is adorable! I trust Joe is enjoying his retirement. It must be wonderful to have him around more. I am looking forward to when my guy retires too. Merry Christmas, dear Debbie! May it be filled with lovely memories and many magical moments with your loved ones.

    Hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb, as lovely and festive as ever. I love decorating my kitchen the best too, but don't think I will make it in time for Christmas this year, but I promised that it will be decorated even if it is not done until July!! We have talked about cutting down, do you think we will make it this year?!!..Merry Christmas to you and yours..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You truly have the coziest Christmas kitchen Debbie~ I adore the traditional touches of red and green accented with your touch of whimsy. Have a wonderful holiday and a truly healthy and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is all so pretty and cozy! I love the red mug tree. Did you paint it? My mother has one I've been trying to get. I love the candy and gingerbread theme. I am working on one too. Just started though. I want to add a couple of trees I have some teeny ones with just lights this year but I hope to get a bigger one! I love all the red! Thanks for sharing and thanks so much for linking!
    I can't wait to see your next post!
    XXOO and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debbie, I had so much fun touring your Christmas kitchen. So many wonderful treasures. I love it all. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and many blessings be yours in the new year🎄🎄🎄

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fun candy ornaments, love the stuffed gingerbread men and the lovely houses, pretty red and white, so much to take in!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas, Debbie. LOVE your Christmas trees.... your friend, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ribbon candy is one of my favorite holiday treats! 'Love, love, LOVE your candy kitchen! Thank you for sharing this sweet post at Tuesdays with a Twist! ('see what I did there? hahaha) -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute candy kitchen Debbie. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the coffee and tea area! so cute! Thanks for sharing at DI & DI! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails