I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Friday, October 25, 2024

New Christmas Buys, October Rudolph Day. 2024

 

 

 

 


 

 Welcome to my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!!

 I am so happy you decided to stop by my Christmas Blog!!

  Every room in our townhouse has a different Christmas Theme and Color Scheme!!
 
 I prove that you do not have to live in a large home to have several Trees, over 20, in all shapes and sizes!!

The majority of my Christmas decorations are placed in the same room every year and I know that this is not what most Decorator's care for but to me, it like seeing old friends again when I decorate each year for Christmas as many of my decorations were gifts from family and friends........... 

I do try to add a few new things and change up things a bit but for the most part, these decorations are part of my Christmas Traditions and bring back a lot of treasured memories.....
 
 
I will be posting on MONDAYS and THURSDAYS....

And when I can, I will add a Saturday Snippets post on SATURDAYS... 


As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 PINTEREST
 
If you would like to Pin my pictures, please click on them to enlarge them to do so....
 
 
 A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
 
I enjoy reading your comments and will return the favor by visiting and commenting on your blog or reply to you directly here if you do not have a blog but I do have my comment section set to Moderation due to spammers and hackers so your comment will not appear immediately...
And since I have a very busy life, like most of us do, it may take me awhile to return your comments but I promise I will.... 

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY RUDOLPH DAY!!!!!

  Rudolph Day is celebrated the 25th of each month......
 
 
 
Some share something to do with Christmas on Rudolph Day....
 
 The Christmas Holiday Season is almost upon us so I thought I would do a post today here on my Christmas Blog celebrating Rudolph Day....
 
 
 
 Personal Notes
 
 
In my last post here on April 20th , I shared my husband Joe's Obituary......


Click HERE if you missed that post!!
 
 
If you do not follow my regular Blog, Debbie-Dabble Blog, you might have missed my post, "5 Weeks", explaining what happened to Joe....


Please click HERE if you would like to read that post......


Joe's been gone for 6 months now and I am trying to move on with my life and live it to the fullest for the both of us.....

Joe would not want me to stop doing what I love to do and that is to decorate our home for all the Holidays, which I have continued  to do since he passed away...

If you would like to see my annual Falloween Home Tour for 2024.....

 

 

 

 


  Click HERE......

 
I want to Thank Andrea, over at The Cottage Market, for choosing my post, Halloween Doll House, as one of her features from last week's Morning Cup of Joe Link Party!
 
 

 Thanks so much, Andrea!!

Please stop by and link up to this charming party!!!!

 
 
I have been picking up a few Christmas items here and there since August......

 
Big Lot's

Love this Mrs. Santa Claus Mug.....

 
This one will be put away for Winter decorations.....


The chocolate spoons are only $1.19 and they were 20% off which is way cheaper than in Dollar Tree!!


Cute Gingerbread Spoon Rest......




Gabes.....

I am loving all the Christmas merch that Gabes is getting in but you have to grab it when you see it or it will be gone.....




I will use this after Christmas for Winter decorations....

 
 I was in Gingerbread Heaven!!!

This sweet Gingerbread Man cookie jar was only $9.99


It came with a Gingerbread cookie cutter.....



This tree was $7.99...


$6.99 for this Gingerbread House that I may be decorating for Valentine's Day.....



Loved this Gingerbread family for $6.99....


This cute guy with the whisk was $5.99...

 
This red cardinal, which will be put away for Winter decorations, was $2.99

I used two $5 off $25 coupons as I also bought a few other items that were not Christmas related......

Another Gabe's Haul....

 
 Loved this pink Santa....
 
 
 
These small trees were $4.99 each and can be used for both Christmas and Winter.....


 I can use these 2 red berry candle rings for $2.99 each in my Kitchen all year round.....
 
 
  I grabbed this flocked pine garland for only $14.99 because I have seen similar ones for double that amount.....

 
Sorry about the Sun in the picture....

 

 

Dollar Tree


These battery operated candles are fantastic....

 
I bought 8 of them to use in my Living Room hutch and in other places year round....
 
I bought 4 of these owl ornaments for my Winter Tree that I decorate in the Den....

 
Loved these blue snowflakes....

 
 I do have a thing with bottle brush trees....
 

 
 
Love these white and pink trees.....
 

And these white and blue ones....
 

 
I searched for this mug for 2 years and was finally able to find it.....
 

 
Again, this will be put away to use after Christmas for the Winter......

 
 
Dollar Tree Plus

These trees went viral on You Tube and Instagram so I was thrilled when I happened upon them as they were being unpacked.....
 
 
$5 each!!!

A copper one too!!



 
 
 
  I have not seen them in any of the 3 Dollar Tree stores by me since then......
 
 
 
Dollar General
 
 

 
 
 Nutcrackers in all shapes and forms are the BIG thing this Christmas.......
 
These were $1 each and are ceramic....
 

 
 These were all $1 each.....
 

 
 This set of Gingerbread ornaments was $2....
 
 
 
 
 
 These were also $1 each and I will use these in the Summer on my Sweet Treat Tree in the Craft Room......
 
 
 
 These are felt and were $1 each.....
 

This set of towels was $2 each for the set....
 

 
 
Walmart
 
I ordered this Tree online because I have been looking for a white ceramic Tree with white lights for several years now and they were always out of stock.....

 
I can use this year round....

 
It was $30.....


 
When I passed on my Harvest Village to my niece, I gave her a set of lights for the houses so I bought a new one....

 
This ornament was 99 cents...


And that is my Christmas Haul for now.....
 
I hope you enjoyed seeing my new treasures.....

I do have a few other things that I ordered that have yet to be delivered so I will be back with another Haul in the beginning of November when I will start posting regularly here, on my Christmas Blog.....


I hope you will stop by to visit again on MONDAY for my next post over on my regular Blog, Debbie-Dabble Blog.....  
 
 
 Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!
 

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 



  THURSDAY
 
    Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I tell you if I didn’t read blogs I’d really be left out of the loop. I never heard of Rudolph Day. I googled it. It sounds delightful. Boy your Christmas finds are very nice. It’s almost here! 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have inspired me! I had to google a "Gabes". I had never even heard of one in my area. Unfortunately the two closest ones are almost one hour to the northeast or almost one hour to the south. BUT, if I am traveling in that direction anyway . . . I will be stopping. Great items and great prices! Our Big Lots is not on the list yet, but it is pretty bare this year. I can't wait to see how you use all your new items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha, in further searching there is one near my daughter's house which is 2 hours away. But I might be headed in that direction sooner than the other two locations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea the 25th of each month is Rudolph day... how fun! I would have been in gingerbread heaven, too! You found some adorable purchases! When I taught Kindergarten, we'd always have Gingerbread week each December and I'd read a different version of the story each day. Then we'd compare and contrast how the stories were the same/different. We did all kinds of fun activities throughout the week, ending with the hunt for our Gingerbread family! I can't wait to see how you use all the items you purchased!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails