I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Merry Orthodox Christmas and Epiphany!!!!

 

 Wishing all those who celebrate Christmas today, a very Merry Christmas!!!!


And also Happy Epiphany, Feast of the Three Kings, to all of us who celebrate the official end of the Christmas Season!!!

And with this, I end my posts here on my Christmas blog for this Christmas Holiday season....

I may be back with a Rudolph Day post here and there throughout the year ....

But I will definitely be back in November, 2024!!!

And to answer the question of will I be decorating the same way I do now next year that I will have year old grand daughters....

ABSOLUTELY!!!!

Children learn what they are taught....

When they are taught not to touch and not to run around like hellions, they do not do these things....

That is how I was brought up and how my sons were brought up....

And I believe how my grand daughters will be brought up...

And apparently, I am not the only one who believes this....

Click HERE to see a video from 2018 when fellow blogger Priscilla, who watches her grandson on a daily basis, still decorated her home as she always does even though she had a toddler in her home daily........

And You Tuber Arlynn, who even though she lost her 39 year old daughter right before Thanksgiving, still decorated her home as she always does for her almost 3 year old grandson and also did so the previous years too when he was younger....

To those whose Mothers apparently never taught them " If you do not have anything nice to say, then Shut your mouth" as my Mother would have said......

It truly is none of your business how I decorate and whether I do or not!

Merry Christmas!

Hugs,

Deb



2 comments:

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails