I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

My One Little Word, a Theme and a Goal for 2022

 

 

 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
Just a reminder, I will be posting on Wednesdays and Sundays every week so be sure to check back on those days to see a new post...... 
 
WOW!!
 
Now that the Holiday Season of 2021 is over, I am back to posting here on my regular Blog....
 
You can see all my Christmas posts over on my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas if you missed the links to all of them that I posted here.....
 
It may not have turned out to be the Christmas Season that I envisioned and planned for because you know the saying.....
 

 
 Despite not getting to spend all the Holiday dinners with my family of 5, I knew they were safe and healthy and that is all that truly matters, right?

But all in all, under the circumstance of this Pandemic, it could have been a lot worse and it actually was a good one for the books...
 
Can you believe that it is 2022!!!! 

 

 And not only that, it is January!!!!

Now, where is the Snow???

I know some of you have had snow but there is no Snow here in NEPA!!!!

And I do love Snow!!!!

 

I LOVED this saying that I found.....

So are you ready to take Flight into a New Year???

I definitely am....

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL BLOG POST OVER ON MY REGULAR BLOG, DEBBIE-DABBLE BLOG.....

Hugs,
Deb



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails