I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

NOT Choosing "One Little Word" for 2020!!!

 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!

I guess this post is a bit overdue because I usually post what my One Little Word for the year will be shortly after, if not on, New Year's Day.......
BUT, I have been doing some serious thinking after "surviving" last year which was a pretty terrible year for me, my family and a lot of people I know.......
Last year, I chose FOCUS as my One Little Word and about midway through the year, I realized I needed to change my thinking about what I was going to FOCUS on........
You can read about it HERE.........

Then it became clear that I really just needed to FOCUS on getting through to the end of the year......

I did do a post, Review of my One Little Word for 2019.........
 Click HERE if you missed it on New Year's Day......

Lots of Bloggers pick a "Word" for the New Year........

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL BLOG POST OVER ON MY REGULAR BLOG....

Hugs,
Deb
Related Posts with Thumbnails