I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Sad News.....

Our hearts are broken.....But my nephew John is no longer suffering...

This was posted by my niece Renae....


"It is with a heavy heart that I post that Our John has been called home to Our Lord. He was the Best Husband, Father and Friend anyone could have had. He is at peace and is not suffering any more. Please pray for strength for our girls."

 I am happy to say that I got to say Good-Bye to him as my niece Renae held the phone to his ear around midnight last night.

He took a deep breath after I finished talking so we feel that he heard me......


  I  will be taking a break from posting on my regular Blog for a few days..........

Hugs,
Deb

6 comments:

  1. I am praying for comfort and strength for all who loved John and sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My deepest sympathy for you and your family at the loss of your nephew. I am praying for all of you during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, I am so very sorry. That picture is heart breaking. Shedding a tear for you all and I'm praying for all of you. Hugs to you. Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry for loss, condolences to all your family. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane,
      I could not find any other way to get in touch with you so I am responding here...Thanks so much for your kind words..
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete
  5. My heavens, the picture of your nephew with his children and wife breaks my heart so. God Bless All. Sending my sincerest Sympathy.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails