I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Saturday, January 19, 2013

That about Wraps it up........

Well, that about wraps up this past Christmas season and my regular posting here on my Christmas Blog.
'
I will be posting regularly now over at Debbie-Dabble so I do hope that those of you who signed up to Follow me here will also Follow me over there at Debbie-Dabble.

I have been hitting the stores and grabbing some great clearance items.
You can read about it HERE
And I have converted my Outdoor Christmas Decorations to my OutDoor Winter Decorations....
You can read about it HERE
And it all looks better and more Wintery with SNOW....
 Click HERE to read more....

I usually leave up some of my trees and decorate them for Valentine's Day. I will be sharing  that with you in the beginning of next week.

So I hope you will stop by and continue to Follow what I have been up to and what I am doing.....

See you over at Debbie-Dabble!!

Hugs,
Deb



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails