I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Monday, December 24, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

My Christmas Card to all of you from our Home to Yours!..........

"I have a list of folks I know, all written in a book
 And every year at Christmas Time, I go and take a look!
 And that is when I realize that these names are a part,
  Not of the book they're written in, but of my very own heart.
 And while you may not be aware of any special link,
 Just meeting you shaped my life, more often than you think.
 For once you've met somebody,the years cannot erase
 The memory of a pleasant word or a smiling , friendly face.

So never think my Christmas cards are just a mere routine
 of names upon a Christmas List forgotten in between.

For when I send a Christmas Card that is addressed to you,
 It's because you're on that list of folks that I am indebted to.

And every year when Christmas comes, I realize anew,
  One of the biggest gifts life can give, is meeting folks like you!
 And may the Spirit of Christmas that forever and ever endures
 
Leave its richest blessings in the heart of you and yours!"

Anon

Wishing all of you a Joyous, Healthy and Wonderful Merry Christmas!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Many Hugs,
Debbie

9 comments:

  1. Debbie, I've enjoyed so touring your Christmas home series tour. I swear I don't know how you do it, even after reading your post on how you do it. I am truly amazed, you must have energy in a bottle! You Christmas home is so beautiful. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! What a sweet poem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, I have enjoyed our friendship so much this year...have a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year! Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas, Debbie, Thank you for sharing your home and adding to the joy of this special season!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude,Fabulous decoration you have done. I like this so much.Very nice feeling comes after watching pictures.Wish you happy merry christmas.

    Paper lanterns

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can only say how beautiful. Merry Christmas and thanks for this wonderful tribute.
    Abu Dhabi Safari Tours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your home is very warm and inviting Debbie! Hope you got a little of the white stuff last night too! Merry Christmas:@)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you a very blessed Christmas, Debbie. Your home is always a joy to visit each and every holiday.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails