I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Friday, September 21, 2012

Review of Christmas Cottage Journal....

August 3,2014 Update:
Christmas Countdown Linky Party
I am linking up this post from 2 years ago.......

Thanks for the party, Sherry!!!

ORIGINAL POST:

 I received  my issue of The Christmas Cottage Journal through the mail yesterday and squealed with delight!!
I subscribe to this magazine for Half the Price of what you would pay for the 4 issues in a year at News Stand prices . I think it is well worth it.......

It is filled with so much eye candy...

I chose some of my favorites from the magazine to share with you and will simply let the pictures do the talking.......

ENJOY!!!!

 

 
 
 
  

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Well, what do you think??????

I LOVE it and highly recommend it!!

I also want to THANK Diann over at the Thrifty Groove for featuring my post Pay Dirt at Sally's on my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas, as one of the top 3 viewed at last week's
Again, What an Honor!!
Thanks so much , Diann!!
Please check out Thrifty Things Friday and maybe link up!!

I am linking up to these parties:

Home Sweet Home Friday
Show and Tell Friday
Potpourri Friday
Vintage Inspiration Friday
Simple and Sweet Fridays
Tickled Pink Party

 Weekend Warmth Party
 Thrifty Things Friday


Say G' Day Saturday Link party

Seasonal Sunday
Sunday's Best
Sunny Simple Sundays 

Mod Vintage Mix Monday
Make It Pretty Monday
Mop It Up Mondays

Cowgirl Up! Creative Linky Party
Knick of Time Tuesday
Tabletop Tuesday
 Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

All Star Blogger Block Party
What's It Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesday
Rednesday
Wednesdays Adorned From Above Linky Party

Thrift Score Thursdays
Treasure Hunt Thursdays
Show Off Your Stuff Party on Thursdays
Home and Garden Party Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
Vintage Thingie Thursday
Time Travel Thursday

 Fabulous Fridays Link Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie

27 comments:

  1. Wow! I need to find this little magazine. Everything you showed us is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks wonderful, I'm going to have to find it!! thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie, Thanks for your comment on my blog - and wow - what great inspiration for Christmas decorating. I've put up my fall village (which will later be transformed to Christmas), but I was wondering if you have a post about your village. I would love to see it. I, too, put up lots of trees and love every minute of Christmas. Thankful most of all for the greatest gift ever, Jesus!
    Blessings,
    Ava

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie,

    Loved browsing through the many beautiful ways to decorate for Christmas! Thanks for sharing it!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful pictures, Debbie! Why have I not heard of this magazine! Can you only get it through subscription or do stores carry it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Debbie, I found your blog via Natasha in Oz and what a lovely surprise.....I love Christmas and hearing the music playing and looking at The Cottage Journal, well I was feeling very Christmassy. I shall be following you from now on. Best Wishes Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debbie

    How delightful! I would love to have access to such a lovely festive magazine but they aren't that popular over here! T~hank you for sharing :)

    Hugs

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I'll definitely have to get it!
    Now following!
    Best,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely magazine. Those two snowmen on the table in the 4th photo are oh so precious.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish we had that here! You are so lucky to have so many amazing publications over there. Thanks for the lovely preview and many thanks also for sharing this at this week's Say G'Day party!

    Best wishes for a wonderful week,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this magazine looks wonderful! What fun! Another one I need to look for. I thought of you yesterday when I found another Christmas craft/decorating book at a thrift store. I just can't seem to say no to them! Thank you for joining us for TTF last week. I hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Debbie, Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful Christmas magazine on Simple & Sweet Fridays.
    Lots of great ideas!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a fun visit on this cold, overcast, and almost Christmasy-feeling day! Thank you for a delightful Rednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh you have me sold!!!I must get this. Thanks for sharing.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh I might have to track down a copy! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhh...Ahhh... Where can I subscribe??????????????????????

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  17. Debbie,
    I really love these magazines! i haven't seen this out yet. Will be keeping my eyes open! Thanks for the preview it looks worth it! Thank you for linking it with HSH!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've loved reading these magazines with you. I haven't see this one either. I can't thank you enough for sharing this great magazine with us. Thanks for sharing your inspiration with Sunday’s Best – you helped make the party a success!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Debbie, I wanted to thank you for your sweet comment about Max. It was so appreciated. The magazine looks great. I'm still trying to get up my Halloween though. You always inspire me on CHristmas! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My Mom gets this magazine too and we love looking at it for ideas. Thanks for reminding me she got hers last week, but I have forgotten to look at it. Now I'll remember to flip through it this weekend. Hard to believe it's only a few months until Christmas. This year has gone by so quickly.

    Just so there isn't any confusion, this is Shannon from Cozy Home Scenes. I had to quit my blog and start another one so I hope you can stop by to join me at A Cozy Place Called Home sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for posting. Great links and Christmas ideas.

    Buy Here Pay Here

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW! Eye candy doesn't even begin to describe those beautiful pages! They're almost as nice as your house!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks like a fabulous book and darn you I just finished getting ready for fall and now I am getting excited about Christmas!;) I love that fireplace in the book. Thanx for coming to THT!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Debbie, I bought the Christmas Cottage Journal at Barnes and Noble and am saving it to read during our road trip this weekend. It's killing me not to even open it! And yes, I can read in the car. Love your decorations, and really have to have some of those cute snowmen ornaments from Kohls. Thanks for the heads-up. Love your festive blog! Mary at http://rudydaynews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just sharing a Christmas song...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3K2DqrJEgU&feature=plcp

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh what a great post. I loved it!
    Thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you! This reminds me of Christmas past.
    I actually wanted to tear up.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails