I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Christmas in My Craft Room, Part 1, Christmas Home Tour, 2017


Welcome to my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!!

Today, I will be sharing part of my Craft Room decorated for Christmas......

But first, I want to Thank Bev, over at Electic Red Barn, for featuring my post, Victorian Romance in the Dining Room  which was posted over on my regular Blog, Debbie-Dabble Blog, from last week's Thursday Favorite Things Party!!
Thanks so much, Bev!!

Please stop by and link up to this lovely party!!

This is the 3rd post in my annual Christmas Home Tour of our townhouse decorated for Christmas....

I will be adding all my posts on my Christmas Home Tour to my Side Bar........

You can check there if you missed any......

Today, I am continuing to share the upstairs........

In this post, I will be showing you half of my Craft Room decorated for Christmas, including Tree #3!!

I have hung wreaths that I made on all the doors upstairs to match the Christmas decorations in each room......
This is the one hanging on the Craft Room door......
Pink, white and green are the colors of my Christmas decorations in the Craft Room.....
I have come across more pink poinsettias that I plan on adding to this wreath....
I also added a pink Santa head to the center of the wreath.....

Hanging on the closet door is a memento of my children's childhood,,,,,,
This is an Avon Christmas Calendar that I bought when my 2 sons were very young.......
They used to take turns advancing the mouse, counting down to Christmas......

I added a bow and some green snowflakes to decorate it up a bit.....
I now advance the mouse!!!

This is Tree # 3!!!!
I have had this Tree for several years now......
It is a 6 foot slim tree that I bought at a yard sale!!!
I decorated it a bit differently this year.......

You may remember that I found these pink and white poinsettia bushes in Dollar Tree.......
They reminded me of the striped ribbon that I used for the bow at the top of this Tree.......
So I tucked them into the Tree to add a bit of fullness and color.........

I remembered that I had some pink and white striped ribbon......
So I added the ribbon which is just regular sewing ribbon to the Tree as streamers........
The Tree is topped off with that bow made out of pink and white striped ribbon and white feathers.....
The Tree is decorated with primarily pink, white and green ornaments.......
There is white beaded garland on the Tree.....
I will let the pictures do the talking.......
The tree skirt is a simple one that I made......
A cute bear and a Victorian style doll sit on a bench underneath the Tree......
Hanging on the wall next to the Tree is a cute Victorian style tray and a large ornament that I made......
On the floor to the right, is an Ice Skate Planter that I bought several years ago at The Christmas Tree Shop filled with some greenery and more of those pink and white poinsettias.....
This year, this Tree has a lot more pink on it than other years.....
This picture was taken in the early morning with the Sun shining through the window and the lights on......
I am also going to show you Joe's grandmother's antique sewing machine next to the Tree....
I do decorate a small area of the sewing machine next to the Tree for Christmas.....
Above the sewing machine......
I added some Christmas floral rings to the sconces.....
Next to the Tree.....
I have a little Christmas display.....

I was lucky enough to find this frame at a church flea market many years ago......
" Friendly and full of love, December's child is a gift from above"

Both of my sons were born in December!!!  You can see that they did not like Santa.... All of their photos with Santa showed them screaming like crazy! I finally gave up on having Santa photos taken!!

A pink mercury tree, an angel and a white Santa.....
A few pink and green bottle brush trees.....
Another photo with the lamp on....

The rest of the top of the sewing machine......
You can see that I added candlelight with 3 pink wax bulbs......

On the floor underneath the sewing machine.....
An antique washboard that a painted and embellished.....
I hope you enjoyed seeing my Craft Room Tree and some of my Christmas decorations in this room......
Continuing along my Christmas Home Tour, I will be sharing more of the Craft Room and will be sharing this Tree......
And this Tree!!!!
 Click HERE to see Craft Room Vignettes and 2 More Trees......

 I hope you will come by and visit  again!!

And thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

Hugs,
Debbie
  I am linking up to these parties:
Rustic and Romantic Christmas Link Party

Holiday Link Party

A Shabby Christmas Party 

Home for Christmas Blog Link Party 

FRIDAY
Friday Features Linky Party
Foodie Friday and Everything Else
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Feathered Nest Friday
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
  Flaunt It Fridays
 Sweet Inspirations Link Party
       Awesome Life Friday

 SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
 Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
 Saturday Sparks
Share It One More Time Inspiration Party

SUNDAY
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party

 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Inspiration Mondays
 Dishing It and Digging It Link Party
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
Make It Pretty Monday

 TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
 Tuesdays At Our Home
Inspire Me Tuesdays
Reader Tip Tuesday Party

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
 Dagmar's Home Linky Party 
 Waste Not Wednesday
Wednesday AIM Linky Party- twice a month

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party
The Homemaking Party
Create and Celebrate Blog Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

14 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...what a lot of Christmas Beauty here. Everything is so pretty...
    you have enuf energy for nearly all of us...xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink is my favorite colour and punk Christmas tree is such romantic as i like.
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie! I hope you remember me.
    Brown Gingham Creations. Your Christmas post is gorgeous. You are always so creative. I have missed you and your blog posts so much. A lot has happened since we last spoke. I hope you'll visit my new Blog
    brownginghamswatches.blogspot.com
    and follow me again. Blogspot and changed so im trying to relearn the format. Im also on Facebook. I hope you visit my pages Melody Brown and Brown Gingham Creations to like and Friend.
    Hope to hear from you soon
    Melody Brown
    Brown Gingham Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I love this room the most, pretty pink and vintage! I don't have space to decorate in my craft room, way too many supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful place to craft.....mine looks nothing like it, pretty messy and not a hint of Christmas! hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Debbie that must have taken ages to create! Looks spetactular! Thanks for sharing with us at #overthemoon link party. Have a great week.
    Sue from Sizzling Towards 60 & Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pink room is absolutely amazing! You have put so much time and effort into decorating it all! Have a very blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful Debbie. Pink looks amazing :) Love it. Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pink tree Debbie. It really brightens up the space and makes it so festive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just LOVE your pretty pink Christmas craft room Debbie - congrats - you're one of our featured guests at this week's Inspire Me Monday party at Create With Joy! :-) #308

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truly a Victorian Christmas Debbie. Thanks for sharing it with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful room and beautiful photos! Using the pink is so unique and it is so pretty; good idea! Thank you for sharing your lovely room at Party in Your PJs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Debbie

    Your Christmas is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing at my first blog party! I love stepping inside everyone's home to see Christmas all over the blog world and yours is a feast for a fellow Christmas lover!

    Merry Christmas!

    Debby

    Debbygoesshabby.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your pretty pink tree and the pink and white ribbon is lovely! Thanks for sharing at Creating Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails