I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

What I Bought Before and After Christmas For Next Year, 2017

 Welcome to my last regular post for this Holiday Season here on my Christmas blog.........

In this post, I want to share what I bought on Clearance both before and after Christmas for this year and next year.........

Let's start before Christmas.......

J.C. Penney's had all their Christmas merchandise on sale for 70% off before Christmas and I used a few coupons for $10 off of a $25 purchase........

This is what I bought in Penney's.......
These items were priced as high as $76 to $54 and I paid no more than $11 for each of them!!

We also shopped Boscov's both before and after Christmas.......

We bought these things before Christmas for 75% off.......
An LED lighted Angel for $10........

And this lighted picture for only $12!!!
Here it is lit up.........
It changes to 5 different colors!!
 This was bought after Christmas at Boscov's with a lot of other Cardinal items which will be part of my kitchen Winter decor.......
This Fitz and Floyd platter was 75% off and cost only $10.......
The Santa's were marked down to $2.50 each.....
When we went to Country Folks before Christmas, I bought this Byer's Choice little guy for 50% off and paid only $17.50.....
I bought new linens for the Kitchen at several stores........

The dish rags came from Wegman's and the snowflake towel was part of a set of 2 that I bought at Kmart for 50% off......
The plaid place mat was bought at Wegman;s.......
Along with these towels......
The 2 on the left were bought in Big Lot's and the one on the right came from Wegman;s.......
The oven mit on the left came from Wegman;s and the one of the right from Kmart......
Most of these plaid items will be used all Winter in my kitchen........

Also new for the Kitchen is this sign that Joe bought at Bed, Bath and Beyond for a little over a dollar!!!
And this 4 foot lighted Birch Tree was 50% off and with a 20% off coupon also at Bed, Bath and Beyond was only $24.00, down from $60!!
The Cardinal Ornaments also came from Wegman's......
And so did all of these beads!!!!
These were bought at Sears for 50% off......
And a few ornaments from Sears and Kmart.....
   These little dish ornaments were bought in Michaels for 80% off and were under a buck each!!
The Yankee Candle on the left was a special buy if you spent $5 at Boscov's and only cost $1.99.......
The 2 on the right were bought at Sears for $1.99 each!!!

And these gold glitter trees were bought after Christmas at Sears at 80% off and only cost $1.20 for the small one and $1.40 for the larger 2!!
And we bought a bunch of lights because I use them year round.......

These were only a little over a buck each at Walmart!!
The large reel was 50% off at Sears and the motion changing lights were only a little over $3.00 at Walmart!!
The Die Hard ones were 80% off at Sears and cost only $3.00 each........
And the fairy lights were found by Joe in Office Max of all places and were only $1.99!!!!
I do have to say that a good majority of these finds were bought by Joe!!

He does LOVE to shop!!!

We did buy a bunch of other things after Christmas but many of them will be used for Winter decorations and other Holidays so I will be sharing them in a post over on my regular Blog!!

And that pretty much wraps up the 2016 Holiday Season here on my Christmas blog......

I hope to post here monthly on Rudolph Day which is the 25th of each month......

And I usually do a post or 2 here for Christmas in July.......

If you followed me here, you can now find me on my regular blog, Debbie-Dabble Blog , and I would love to have you follow me there too!!

 I hope you will come by and visit  again!!

And thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

Hugs,
Debbie
  I am linking up to these parties:

Five Star Frou Frou Party-permanently open, link up anytime!!

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
Creative Sparks Link Party
The Homesteader Hop
Dagmar's Home Linky Party 

THURSDAY
The Homemaking Party
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
 Idea Box- Thursday Linky Party
 Creative Ways Link Party
 Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party
The Creative Exchange

FRIDAY
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
Foodie Friday and Everything Else
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
  Flaunt It Fridays
 Friday's Five Features Party 
Sweet Inspirations Link Party

SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
The Creative Collection Link Party
 Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
 Saturday Sparks

SUNDAY
Share It One More Time Sundays
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party
 
MONDAY
Inspiration Mondays
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
Blue Monday
Make It Pretty Monday
 Over the Moon Linky Party

TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
Tuesdays At Our Home
Brag About It Tuesday Linky Party
Let's Talk Vintage 
Turn It Up Tuesday



Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

22 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Debbie! What wonderful things you found at the stores! I LOVE the houses with the trees in the windows. Those are just adorable. The linens and oven mitts are really pretty too. You and Joe find the best buys. Hope 2017 holds many blessings for you.

    Hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding selection, Debbie. You and your hubs are expert shoppers. Loved the little houses, especially. I had seen some pink ones at Home Goods before the holidays but they are all gone. (boo hoo). I think the little white fairy lights are darling, too. Hope I can find some treasures during the year. Thanks for sharing. You are amazing. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwww! Great new finds! Everything is such lovely but i fell in love with the Little houses
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great finds Debbie! I try not to buy anything new but I couldn't resist a small vintage looking tree. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made some awesome purchases, can't wait to see them in your decor in 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what steals! So many gorgeous items! Happy new year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two always find the greatest deals, we went out after Christmas trying to find a topper for our tree and if we did manage to find some they were too retro for us. Love the lights you found at office max of all places and the birch tree is neat, I saw a brown one at hobby lobby that I told my hubby would be neat to have up all year, but it was a little more than I wanted to spend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two found some wonderful deals! I love the house with the Christmas tree in the window, and that lighted picture is simply amazing, too. It's always such fun to find a good after-Christmas bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always forget about Pennys and wished I had have checked out their sale this year. I am trying to go through all of my stuff and clean out the ornaments and give them away to make room for some new ones. Love the picture and the nativity especially.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lighted picture is my absolute fave! Thanks for sharing with us at Funtastic Friday Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You found some incredible items to add to your collection! I love those glitter trees! Hope you had a super Christmas with your family! Sorry I've been so out of touch lately, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. I appreciate your visits and for linking up with us at Snickerdoodle Create-Bake-Make Link Party. Take care of you and Joe!
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great finds. I love the cottages. I needed to pick up some Christmas lights but didn't get a chance. Thanks so much for linking to Monday Social.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have got some lovely things Debbie. I bet those candles smell amazing! Love the gingerbread house. Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Such great deals. I love those houses from JC Penney!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, what a haul! Thank you for sharing your fabulous finds @Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You sure got some great deals! I got a couple of things for next year but I do NOT need one more thing for Christmas!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am jealous over the gold trees from Sears. I love those and you got a steal! The lighted picture is also very cool. Great Christmas bargains.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, you found some awesome deals. Loved so many of your finds I can't pick just one. You will have fun decorating next year.
    Thanks for sharing at Over The Moon Party,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing with us at Funtastic Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great post! How have I not found your blog before? I am a Christmas-lover too so I'll be following so that I don't miss any of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! You got some amazing deals on the before and after Christmas decorations!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOL I bet you can't wait to display these next year!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails