I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Sunday, September 25, 2016

A Christmas Craft, September Rudolph Day

Happy September Rudolph Day!!
The 25th of every month is considered Rudolph Day by many...

For this Rudolph Day, I want to share something that I received from a neighbor......

She apparently bought the Starter Kit a long time ago......
And also bought everything to complete this amazing project.......
But like all of us who have good intentions.........
 She never even got around to starting it.........

She is elderly now so she gave it to me and I hope to finish this project......
I am just going to show you all the pieces ......
I hope I can find the time to start and finish this project for this Christmas!!
Wish me luck!!

I think I will need it!!

 I hope you will come by and visit  again next month for Rudolph Day!!

And thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

Hugs,
Debbie
I am linking up to these parties:

Wrapping Up the Holidays Linky Party!!

Five Star Frou Frou Party-permanently open, link up anytime!!

MONDAY
Inspiration Mondays
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
Blue Monday
Make It Pretty Monday

TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
Tuesdays At Our Home
Wake Up Wednesdays
Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
Creative Sparks Link Party

THURSDAY
The Homemaking Party
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
 Idea Box- Thursday Linky Party
 Creative Ways Link Party
 Inspired Creations Linky Party
My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday
 Thoughts of Home on Thursday
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party

FRIDAY
Simple and Sweet Fridays
The Creative Exchange
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
Foodie Friday and Everything Else
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
  Flaunt It Fridays
 Friday's Five Features Party 

SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
The Creative Collection Link Party
 Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
 Saturday Sparks

SUNDAY
Share It One More Time Sundays
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party



Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

20 comments:

  1. Aww, I hope you find time to do this for your neighbor. It will certainly brighten her holiday season. I've been in the same situation as her - I buy a craft but then I never make it for myself. I think it's cool that she asked you to make it for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love the idea of putting a mini Christmas tree in a cloche! That is so smart. I am going to have to do this for Christmas this year. Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb that looks like a project needing a lot of patience, but it will be so-oo pretty when finished.

    Do you call them Rudolph days because of organizedchristmas.com? I love that website, but I have never yet managed to organise my Christmas starting in August or before! (That's what she reccommends).

    Look forward to seeing your little tree-in-a-cloche in all its mini glory!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best with this project, Debbie ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Rudolph! Your post is awesome--thanks. Visiting from Clairejustine's Creative Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a so pretty idea! I' m looking forward to seeing your mini christmas in the cloche
    HUgs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just adore miniatures, and this is going to be so great! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe...love Rudolph. One of my favorite Christmas movies....STILL IS! Have fun with Rudolph. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, these looks so sweet, can not wait to see what you do with them :) Thanks for joining us this week ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is a cute project and nice that it is all enclosed, you don't have to worry about dusting :) Have fun decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet craft and what a nice thing that your neighbor gave it to you. Will be looking forward to seeing the finished product. I had not thought of putting a Christmas tree under a cloche, but what a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOOOOOVE Rudolph! How fun! :)

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did not realize that the 25th of every month was considered Rudolph day by many! That's so cool.

    Thanks for sharing with the Tips and Tricks Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You will have lots of fun creating this Debbie. Can't wait to see! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  15. Debbie, I never heard of Rudolph day! This project looks like such a fun and what a sweet gift from your neighbor! Thanks for sharing @Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful blog, Debbie!! I'm getting into the Christmas spirit, too! Nice meeting you on The Enchanting Rose blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute project! I can't wait to see it finished, Debbie. Have a lovely day.

    Hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow - that is an amazing project - all those tiny ornaments - what a wonderful gift. I bet it is the most fun ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is going to be so cute when you put it all together. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails