I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

WELCOME TO MY CHRISTMAS BLOG!!

WELCOME TO MY CHRISTMAS BLOG!!

Christmas is my favorite Holiday and my favorite time of year!

I go all out decorating our small townhouse for all Holidays but especially Christmas!

Every room in our home has a different Christmas Theme and Color Scheme!!

I prove that you do not have to live in a large home to have several Trees!

This blog is dedicated to All Things Christmas!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

A Few Paint Transformations........

ATTENTION: MY MAIN BLOG, DEBBIE-DABBLE, IS HAVING MAJOR ISSUES AND I HAVE LOST ACCESS TO CHANGE ANYTHING IN THE LAYOUT OF THE BLOG SO UNTIL I CAN GET THIS RESOLVED, I HAVE MOVED MY LAST FEW POSTS HERE TO MY CHRISTMAS BLOG AND WILL ADD NEW POSTS HERE UNTIL THE ISSUE AT DEBBIE-DABBLE IS RESOLVED.
  I am posting here on my Christmas blog and will continue to do so until Debbie-Dabble Blog is fixed and if it can not be fixed, then I will decide if I want to start another blog or just make this blog my only blog........

That being said, I hope you will Follow Me here until a resolution or decision is made.....

 While on Stacation last week, I was working in my former "Guest Room" , now my new "Sitting Room".

But first, I want to Thank Jillian, over at Bella Rosa Antiques, for featuring my post, Fairy Garden Projects, Part 1 from last week's Let's Talk Vintage Party!!
Thanks so much , Jillian!!

And I also want to Thank Angel, over at Sew Crafty Angel, for featuring my post, Fairy Garden  Projects and Gnomes, Part 2, from last week's Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party!!
  Thanks again, Angel and  all the hosts of Wake Up Wednesdays!!

Please stop by and link up to this great parties!!

I have been painting a few pieces of furniture and other things.......

This was how this area of my former "Guest Room" looked last year........
Here is a sneak peak of how it looks now.......
I changed out the picture that was here for a Window Mirror.......
Here is where this window mirror, purchased at a church Flea Market, was before.......
I had used it in the "Hearth" area of my fake fireplace ........

You can see that the original finish on it was stained wood......
I got out my trusty Gloss White Spray Paint and painted it white......
You may remember my Tea Cup Shelf.......
This is what it looks like now that I spray painted it.......
I think all my tea cups and saucers look better on the white shelf.......
And I also spray painted the frame on this Home Interiors Picture white, it was gold......
I was given this table by a neighbor. I forgot to take a before photo but it was a dark wood stain originally.......
I first used Kilz to seal it and then painted it with a Gloss White Valspar Paint from Lowes......
This is how this part of the room now looks......
This book case was built by my Father and several years ago, I had given it to a neighbor and now I have it back!!

This is how it looked last year.......
 And how it looks now........
 Painted Gloss White......
And I also painted this table too.......
It was in my bedroom and this is how it looked at Christmas......
And now......
I still have a few more pieces to paint like my wash stand .......
 And I also decided to paint my fake fireplace.......
So I hope you will be back to visit soon!!

And thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

Hugs,
Debbie
 
I will be linking up to these parties!!

THURSDAY
The Homemaking Party
It's a Party
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Home and Garden Party Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Inspired Creations Linky Party
My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday
Idea Box- Thursday Linky Party
 Thoughts of Home on Thursday
Grace at Home Party
Vintage Charm

FRIDAY
Simple and Sweet Fridays
The Creative Exchange
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
Foodie Friday and Everything Else
Home Matters Linky Party
Funtastic Friday
Friday Favorites
What To Do Weekends
Friday's Five Features Party
Flaunt It Fridays
Five Star Frou Frou Party

SATURDAY
Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
The Creative Collection Link Party
Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
Saturday Sparks

SUNDAY
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Sundays at Home
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party

Silver Pennies Sunday
Happiness is Homemade Linky Party


MONDAY
Inspiration Mondays
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
Blue Monday
Tea Time,Cottage and Garden Blog Party
Make It Pretty Monday

TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
No Place Like Home Party

WEDNESDAY
Wake Up Wednesdays
Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
Creative Sparks Link Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

10 comments:

  1. You are sharing so many goodies in these photos. I think your tea cups show up better with the white shelves, and I like your lamp shades and the mirror window too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice....I will save this blog in my favorites...as I still can not access the other one...sigh...and this is a reason why I left Blogger for WP. Just saying...smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, love the white, everything just shines!! Regarding your Blog, I too have signed up numerous times, but do not regularly receive your postings, it's very on and off for whatever reason. I often go on your site, and see many that I've never gotten. Thanks for posting. Kay (Philly)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweet Debbie! Ah, what a joy to visit with you! I hope you are well, my friend. I am terribly sorry to hear your main blog is having issues...I incerely hope everything is resolved quickly.

    Your home, as always, looks delightful! Everything is so fresh and pretty :)

    Enjoy the upcoming weekend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Debbie, I hope you can get your blog back in order. It's great that you could pop over here though. :)

    Happy Thoughts of Home friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie, Sorry to hear about your blog. I am having problems with mine too. I cannot access any of my posts from Blogger.They don't even show. But they do show outfacing,on the web. I updated my security, which was pretty good in the first place. Very annoying.
    I love the furniture painted white. I love painted furniture. My husband, not so much. It is nice to have my office, a place to indulge my tastes for painted furniture and vintage, and shabby chic. I love your new touches and the spare room as a sitting room is a lovely retreat.Angels to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That white spray paint certainly makes everything pop, Debbie. Everything you painted looks so fresh. I checked out your last posts, as well, with all the things you've been doing at the backyard patio. It's all looking spiffy. We are having very high temps here and everything is about to wither away. We are hoping for some rain to perk things up and, hopefully, to cool it down a bit. Have a beautiful weekend, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. White spray paint is a blogger's best friend, right Debbie?! Thank you for sharing your charming upcycle at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debbie, great minds think alike! I too have been painting some dark accent pieces white. Your teacup shelf is absolutely stunning! Do you have lots of "extra" teacups? It would be fun to see it full of all different blue teacups, or pink floral teacups! Do you do anything special with it for Christmas? How fun it would be to have that many different Christmas themed teacups! Hope you're enjoying your day. Mary in VA

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails