I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Victorian Homes Holiday Edition 1994, Happy Rudolph Day!!!


Happy Rudolph Day!!

It is July 25th and that means 5 more months to Christmas!!!

This year, I will be part time and I have bowed out of all volunteer commitments that I had in the past so I will be free to decorate to my heart's content!!

I am so looking forward to it!!

I plan to start posting here more often as we get closer to this year's Christmas Season........

Today, I will be featuring one of the many magazines that I collect........
It is an oldie for sure...The Holiday Edition of Victorian Homes from 1994!!!

There are a lot of beautiful photos in it so I will let the pictures do the talking!!

Enjoy!!
























I love an Old Fashioned Christmas and being a Victorian at Heart, I love this style of Christmas Decorating!!

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I do!

I keep several Trees up year round and decorate them for every Holiday and Season.......
Right now I have 2 Patriotic Trees in my Living Room........
Click HERE to see........
 Click HERE to see......

And I decorated a Tree for Summer in my Craft Room........
Please click HERE to see my Summer Tree

A Debbie-Dabble Christmas

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

 I hope you will come by and visit  again!!

 And thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!
 
Hugs,
Debbie

I am linking up to these weekly parties:

SATURDAY

 Pink Saturday
 The Creative Collection Link Party
 Say G' Day Saturday 
  Saturday Sparks

SUNDAY
Share It One More Time Sundays

DIY SHowcase 
Silver Pennies Sunday
 Snickerdoodle Sunday
Sundays at Home
Share It Sunday
  Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
Sundays Down Under

MONDAY
Inspiration Mondays
 Busy Monday
  What'd You Do This Weekend? 
 Make It Pretty Monday
Merry Monday Linky Party
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
 Mod Vintage Mix Monday

TUESDAY
 Wake Up Wednesdays 
  Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop 
 Wow Us Wednesday
 Sizzle into Summer Party
 Vintage Inspiration Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
What's It Wednesday

THURSDAY
 Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
 It's a Party
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
 Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
Inspired Creations Linky Party
My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday
Grace at Home Party
Idea Box- Thursday Linky Party

 FRIDAY
 Simple and Sweet Fridays
 The Creative Exchange
Home Sweet Home Friday
 Friday Features Linky Party
 Show and Tell Friday
 Home Matters Linky Party
Welcome to the Weekend Blog Hop
   Flaunt It Fridays
  What To Do Weekends
Friday's Five Features Party 
Fabulous Fridays - every 2 weeks

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

17 comments:

  1. Oh sweet Debbie, thanks for sharing this gorgeous issue, indeed!
    I am going to pin it to save it for the coming C'mas décor inspiration... and you my friend, don't need to get inspired by any magazine, you do a fabulous job all year round!
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to browse thru the pages of this magazine. It's all sooo pretty.
    While I don't do Victorian, I do love an old fashioned Country Christmas.

    I am wondering...you have so many parties listed that you are linking with, do you go to each and every one, link, leave a comment...??? That must take a looong time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the old Victoria magazine Christmas books too, lovely photos and fun projects. Found you on Saturday Sparks, following now on Bloglovin as I love Christmas projects too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Victorian decor is ageless....it's still gorgeous today~ Christmas and fall decor is already in the stores, it makes me realize how fast this year is going! hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie,
    You got my attention with that Victorian Homes magazine! I have that exact same one, and lots of other good oldies too! I am so disappointed in the newer copies, and have been for a few years now. Not what they used to be that's for sure! Several of the pages you showed are of the Vaile Mansion, here in Missouri, near Kansas City! I have even done a post on it for their annual Strawberry Festival in June. I just went this past June for the second time. Been to the mansion 5 or 6 times all together though. :)
    Thanks for sharing such beautiful Victorian images with us.
    Happy Sunday and take care,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous magazine, so much inspiration!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your comment on My post greeted Me at 6 am this Morning.I was so happy to see it was You because I was excited to jump on over to all the fun and pretties I knew I would see. The bedroom took My breath away.Your home is so pretty this Summer in red white and blue.Yes,I have started thinking about Christmas,it happens every Year in July-OX Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eek, I love Christmas, and always love reading your Christmas posts too :)

    Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The years fly by don't they? How charming are these pictures? Happy Rudolph day!

    ReplyDelete

  10. I buy that magazine from time to time. when I was younger I wanted a victorian home SO bad.

    I know 2 people now with Victorian homes and they are disappointed in that magazine today, however Richard Cottrell from Old Old Historic Home blog has been in twice maybe 3 times

    I love the Christmas pictures

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love taking a peek into these older mags... Victorian never goes out of style!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Victorian Christmas décor is so gorgeous! Love it! So glad you shared with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great post, your putting me in the mood for Christimas, after all thats when things start appearing in the stores.
    Thank you for sharing on Friday Features this week!
    Hope you have a beautiful week!
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can you believe Christmas is just around the corner?? Where has the time gone? :)

    Your magazine is simply beautiful and full of lovely decorating ideas. Thank you so much for sharing with Roses of Inspiration. Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Debbie, I think it's fun now and then to browse through an old magazine. Christmas décor never goes out of style and often trends will be popular again. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! Wish I could live in an old Victorian!
    Joy @ Books and Life

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great article! Inspiration no doubt!! Thanks for Sharing on My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday!! Hope to see you again this week!! I Pin everything to My 2 Favorite Things Pinterest Board!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails