I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Friday, November 22, 2013

Craft and Gift Fair



Holiday Craft and Gift Fair
St. Maria Goretti Parish Center
42 Redwood Drive, Laflin
Saturday, November 23  9:00am - 3:00pm
Sunday, November 24  9:00am - 3:00pm

25 + vendors will be offering these items, perfect for Gift Giving and Decorating this Holiday Season:  Victorian Style Decor, Placemats and Table Runners, Baked Goods and Lollipops, Florals, Swags, Wreaths and Centerpieces, Painted Glass, Candles, Jewelry, Ceramics, Soaps, Lotions, Purses, Handcrafted Snowmen, Knitted and Crocheted Items, Vintage Frames, Maple Syrup, Pet Items, Country Painted Baskets, Ornaments and More!!

Hot Dogs, Hoagies, Whimpies, Potato Salad, Chicken Soup, Piggies and Meatballs will be offered at our Food Stand.  Take Outs will be available.

New this year will be a Specialty Basket & Prize Raffle with prizes valued at $150 – $275 each!!!!  Chances will be sold for $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00
Hope to See You There

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails