I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Rudolph Day!!

 Happy Rudolph Day!!

 It is the 25th of the month!!


You know me with Trees!!   Last Rudolph Day in Feb., I showed you how I kept up some of the trees that I had up for Christmas and re-decorated them for Valentine's Day and Winter.

So continuing with that theme, I had a St. Patrick's Day Tree in the Den.........


 
 I moved the white tree that I had in the guest room for Christmas down in to the Living Room and now I have an Easter Tree in the Living Room.....



 And I put up a pink tree bought several years ago after Christmas for a mere $5.00, in the Dining Room for a second Easter Tree...

 Instead of a Christmas Village, I now have a Bunny Village.....



And also for Easter, I still have the evergreen garland on my front porch railing but added some egg garland and pink LED lights.....


So I am still using some of my Christmas decorations and re-purposing them for other Holidays!!

I will be leaving the White tree up in the Living Room and it will become my Patriotic Tree for the Summer Holidays.....

Hope to see you next month on the 25th for Rudolph Day!!

Hugs,
Deb

7 comments:

  1. Oh how I love your Easter trees!!!! You are amazing how you decorate for each holiday. I am definitely pulling out my little white and pink trees from Christmas and decorating them for Easter!!! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, your St Patrick's and Easter trees are so cute! I really like your outdoor Easter garland. Can't wait to see the Patriotic tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie, great blog and post! I love the Easter trees...Happy Easter, thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so creative, Your house is sooo cute and cozy looking, I love it! I never thought of an Easter tree, I just found your blog today and I think I'm gonna be here very often. Thanks :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Debbie! love love love the easter tree and the little bunnies hehe so cute. your so creative each occasion you make an idea out from your tree hehe. hope to check it out this coming Mothers Day! God bless & have a great day ahead! Filipino Parol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your Easter garland, what a great way to use your decorations all year and re-purpose them. I was something similar on a blog using mini lights and drilling holes in them to make an Easter Egg Garland of lights.
    http://www.christmaslightsandmore.com/blog.asp

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails