I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Aspirations for 2011 and One Little Word

To read about my Aspiration, not Resolution for 2011 and my One Little Word I have chosen to focus on for the year, please click HERE


Both Joe and I wish you all a very HAPPY and HEALTHY NEW YEAR!!!!

Love to all of you,
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    Knowing you and your blog was wonderful. Coming here is always pleasant. Thank you!
    Always be happy next to her beloved.
    Happy New Year.
    Hugs,
    Lila

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails