I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

WELCOME TO MY CHRISTMAS BLOG!!

WELCOME TO MY CHRISTMAS BLOG!!

Christmas is my favorite Holiday and my favorite time of year!

I go all out decorating our small townhouse for all Holidays but especially Christmas!

Every room in our home has a different Christmas Theme and Color Scheme!!

I prove that you do not have to live in a large home to have several Trees!

This blog is dedicated to All Things Christmas!!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

TRANS SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA!!

Please turn off my Playlist to hear the video!



This is what I will be seeing tonight at 7:30pm!!!!

Can't wait! I have only missed seeing them twice in the 9 years that they have come to my area!!

Hugs,
Debbie

10 comments:

  1. HI Debbie...oh goodness...you do love your Transiberian Orchestra ;) :) :) Have a lovely time!!! I think there was a clip of them on my local PBS station the other day ....I think it was the same group!!! Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy and have a wonderful time. Beautiful music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie
    Hope you have a great time tonight! I just read that you have a TON of trees in your house for Christmas, bet it's just beautiful!! Thanks so much for visiting, and for your nice comments:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun!!!!! I will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! What a light show! I do like some of their Christmas music and I also like Mannheim Steamroller's Christmas music. Hope you had a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie.. i too have a Christmas obsession! Thanks for the visit! I noticed your Tinsel and Co. Deck the Halls....must check it out!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh hoow fun! Have a wonderful time, Debbie!...cChristine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Debbie!!! What a fun Christmas Blog!!! I LOVE the old photos to the right of Days Gone By. I also LOVED the tour you took us on of the County Folks Store!!! Amazing!
    I got that little pink church after Christmas too last year...but only after I paid full price for most of their others!
    I hope you had a wonderful time at the concert.
    M.L.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails